Welhome Premium 100% Egyptian Cotton Towel Set, 6-Piece
Last updated date: June 11, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Egyptian Cotton Bath Towels and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Egyptian Cotton Bath Towel you should buy.
Update as June 11, 2021:
Checkout The Best Egyptian Cotton Bath Towel for a detailed review of all the top egyptian cotton bath towels.
You’ll be enveloped in luxury with these Egyptian cotton bath towels. This set comes with two bath towels, two hand towels and two face towels. The towels become softer with use.
In our analysis, the Welhome Welhome Premium 100% Egyptian Cotton Towel Set, 6-Piece placed 5th when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
100% Egyptian Cotton Pile. Imported. Made in India. EGYPTIAN COTTON: Egyptian Cotton Towels are made of the finest Long Staple Cotton Fibers. These fibres can be used to create very fine yarns without sacrificing the length, giving stronger and softer cotton which make these towels the ultimate in luxury. PREMIUM BATHROOM TOWELS: 100% Egyptian Cotton Pile feels as good as it looks. The Welhome 6-Piece Egyptian Cotton Towel Set invites you to indulge in relaxation. Made of naturally soft 100% Egyptian Cotton Pile that gets even better with time and wash, these towels add a touch of bold functionality to your bathroom routine. SET INCLUDES: This set includes 2 Wash towels - 13" x 13" each, 2 Hand towels - 16" x 28" each, and 2 Bath towels - 30" x 54" each. 600 GSM offers an inviting plushness and lasting durability. This set is offered in 8 vibrant colors that help transform and refresh your bathroom: White, Cream, Flax, Dusty Blue, Slate, Blush, Silver, Navy. SUPERIOR ABSORBENCY: 100% Egyptian Cotton Pile provides plush hand-feel, feels soft on the body and is superior in absorbing higher amounts of moisture. These gorgeous towels will become softer and softer with use, so you’ll love them for years to come. EFFORTLESS CARE: Wash before use, machine wash warm with like colors, gentle cycle, only non-chlorine bleach when needed, tumble dry low, do not iron, do not dry clean.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Egyptian Cotton Bath Towels
If you want to make your bath or shower feel extra special, get an Egyptian cotton bath towel. This luxurious material provides extra softness and comfort, elevating your entire experience and making you feel as though you’re at a spa. Other towels can feel rough and scratchy, and can irritate your skin. When you’re shopping for towels, go with 100 percent Egyptian cotton for the best fabric.
What makes Egyptian cotton so superior? It’s all in the fibers. Egyptian cotton originates in Egypt, as the name suggests. The climate of Egypt is perfect for growing cotton, and yields cotton fibers which are fine and long, much different from regular cotton. In addition, Egyptian cotton is handpicked, not picked by machines. This affects the manufacturing process because the cotton fibers are handled delicately and kept more intact.
Egyptian cotton is more durable than regular cotton as a result of the long fibers, and can last longer than regular cotton. Because the fibers are thinner than regular cotton, more can fit onto the surface area of the towel, making it feel softer and more plush.
The Egyptian Cotton Bath Towel Buying Guide
- You can tell the quality of a cotton towel by its weight, which is measured in grams per meter (GSM). Ideally, you want to aim for a towel that is 500 to 700 GSM for high quality. A high GSM means that the towel will be more dense and absorbent. A low GSM means that the towel will be lightweight.
- Egyptian cotton bath towels come in a variety of colors, so you can use them to enhance the décor of your bathroom. Some people prefer to have their bath towels blend in with the décor, and go with neutrals like beige, white, grey or black. Others prefer big pops of color, and choose bold colors like red, orange, navy blue or hunter green.
- In order to ensure fine quality, pay attention to the details around the towels’ edges. Look for edges that are closed with secure stitching. This will ensure they don’t fray after using or laundering.
- You can purchase Egyptian cotton bath towels in multiple quantities. They are available as singles, and also in sets of two, three, four, five or more towels. This way, you can get exactly the right amount for your home.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide