WEESPROUT Leakproof Baby Food Container Set, 12-Pack
Last updated date: August 4, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Baby Food Containers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Baby Food Container you should buy.
Update as September 10, 2020:
Checkout The Best Baby Food Container for a detailed review of all the top baby food containers.
You can seal in freshness with these tight-fitting and leak-proof lids. The containers are freezer- and dishwasher-safe. Plus, they come with a dry erase marker for convenient labeling.
In our analysis of 15 expert reviews, the WEESPROUT Leakproof Baby Food Container Set, 12-Pack placed 1st when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
WeeSprout Baby Food Storage Containers are perfect for storing homemade baby food, kids lunches, snacks, and more. Their convenient 4 oz size are leakproof, freezer safe, dishwasher safe, and are BPA free, PVC free, Phthalate free, and lead free.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Baby Food Containers
Watching your baby explore new foods is one of the pleasures of parenthood — even when it’s messy, as it inevitably is. But making and storing baby food takes a lot of planning, prep time and cooking. That’s why it’s important to have the proper storage containers so that your baby food doesn’t end up spoiling and going to waste.
Baby food containers are small portion-size jars or boxes that are often freezer-safe, dishwasher-safe, microwave-safe and highly durable. They are designed so that busy parents can store the baby food in serving sizes, freeze each container, and then heat up the meal in the same container. Not only does it save on dishes, it makes food prep and feeding much easier.
There are many different types of baby food containers to choose from. Glass containers are an option for many parents because they are easy to sterilize. Plastic containers are highly durable, but you have to make sure you buy ones that are BPA-free so as not to get any harmful toxins in your baby’s food. Another option is to freeze baby food in ice cube trays. Once the food is frozen, parents can pop out the cubes and store them in containers or plastic bags.
Because babies have sensitive tummies, especially when they are new to solid foods, it’s critical to practice safe food storage and handling. Being careful about how you put away baby’s food ensures that you reduce any bacteria or germ growth on their food, so that it is safe for them to enjoy.
The Baby Food Container Buying Guide
- When you’re looking for the perfect baby food containers for your little one, the most important feature to look for is whether or not they are freezer-safe. When you’re making baby food, you’ll likely be making it in large batches to save on time. Being able to freeze your baby food in portion-size containers means you can easily take out just as much as you need.
- Many baby food containers are also microwave-safe. This means you can heat the baby food in the same container that it was stored in. This is especially convenient if you’re not a fan of doing extra dishes. Also, opt for baby food containers that can be cleaned in the dishwasher.
- One aspect to note about baby food containers is that they can take up a lot of room. That’s why it’s best to look for containers that are easily stackable. This way, you can save space in your fridge, freezer or cupboard by storing the containers on top of each other.
- Check to see whether the container has measurements marked on the side. This is helpful when you want to know exactly how much food is in the container and how much your baby ate.
- Many babies want to feed themselves. If you want to let your baby explore the container, ensure that you’ve chosen a durable plastic option. While glass containers are great options for storage, they shouldn’t be given to your baby to hold.
- If you’re a fan of color-coding, opt for a baby food container set that comes with different colored lids. This way, you can categorize your food so you can see what you have available at a glance. Many baby food container sets also come with labels, which also make it easier to tell what’s inside the container.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide