WBESEV Hidden Spy Camera with WiFi
Last updated date: December 3, 2019
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Hidden Cameras and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Hidden Camera you should buy.
Update as December 3, 2019:
Checkout The Best Hidden Camera for a detailed review of all the top hidden cameras.
WBESEV Hidden Spy Camera with WiFi has a great motion detection system with closed-circuit recording. It sends fast and convenient notifications after detecting motion. Although the audio is not the best, the high-def video gives a clear picture.
In our analysis of 30 expert reviews, the WBESEV Hidden Spy Camera with WiFi placed 5th when we looked at the top 14 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
WBESEV Perfect video surveillance tool to monitor your home, business and any important, keep an eye on what you care when you are not around, get all of the evidence and complete peace of mind. The camera is disguised in what looks like a normal clock, it makes this hidden camera more useful and not noticeable for the customer who want to monitor their home security. The time of the clock auto synchronize with app, no need to adjust it manually. Note: 1.Supports Only 2.4G WiFi Network, Not Support 5G WIFI. 2.For first-time using, please Charging it for 3-5 Hours, if you would like to monitor all day, please connect with USB adapter. Two-in-One Design Spy Camera Spy camera Hidden Camera spy clock Easy Setup Hidden Camera: Just download App(both IOS and Android available) in your cellphone/tablet and wireless connection to home or business office wifi network, then you can remotely watch live video/view motion detection video & pictures/take snapshot and local video anywhere anytime; Live video viewing in PC is also available. High Resolution Spy Camera: Full HD 1920*1080P video resolution and 140-degree wide-angle lens giving you a clear view of everything in details. Built-in SD card slot, support record and playback with local micro SD card (up to 128GB, not included). Night vision & motion detection & alarm push nanny cam: Intelligent motion activation, the camera will start recording when movement is recognized by camera.1080P of motion detection video ensure excellent performance. those functions is the basis for this type of indoor hidden security camera. You can not only see things in the dark but also capture anybody who is moving in the camera. Package Include: 1*Clock Spy Camera 1*USB Charging Cable 1*SD Card Reader 1*Instruction
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
Our Expert Consultant
Home Improvement Expert
Vicki Liston writes, produces, and narrates “On The Fly…DIY,” an award-winning home improvement and DIY show of unique project tutorials for the casual DIY’er.
Home improvement and all things DIY have been Liston’s passion since she bought her first house in 2007 and she started making video blogs in 2014. She’s performed hundreds of DIY projects, from small ones to major, wall-smashing renovations and can teach you how to make a trendy DIY barn door for cheap. The proceeds earned from “On The Fly…DIY” are donated to no-kill animal shelters and rescue organizations. You can find her show on Prime Video.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Hidden Cameras
Homeowners everywhere are investing in personal camera systems that make security an affordable and accessible feature. There are so many reasons to consider putting hidden cameras in and around your home and property. Although they used to be only things for Hollywood stars and millionaires, hidden cameras are quite common now. They are used in public places for security and training purposes and even on traffic lights in some high traffic areas. However, they have become more affordable and reliable and many homeowners have discovered their worth. Take a look at why you might want to install hidden cameras and the process of buying the best hidden cameras for you.
Hidden cameras are an easy way to protect your home or personal property from damage. Security from intruders, watching your empty house while you are on vacation, or just keeping an eye on babies at night or animals during the workday when you are not home are common reasons to install security cameras.
When choosing a camera, “decide whether you will be using it in one place or moving it from room to room,” says our home security expert Vicki Liston, host of “On The Fly…DIY,” an award-winning home improvement show. “If your monitoring will be restricted to one room, you can tailor the camera to fit with your decor so it so it fully blends in. If you’d like more flexibility, cameras that look like smoke and carbon monoxide detectors, clocks or outlet covers are perfect.”
If you are a frequent flyer and find that you are away on business or pleasure a lot, a hidden camera system for your empty home is definitely an invaluable asset. In this case, an outdoor hidden camera would work best. Many can be used within WiFi range and have good signal strength outside of your home. A tiny size is ideal for hiding in the smallest spaces. Other features like night vision, closed-circuit recording, motion detection and two-way audio transmission features are also worth a look. These cameras will bring you peace of mind when you’re away from home.
You may not want everyone to know you’ve got cameras in your home (though you’ll want to follow your local and state laws here). Some clever models are hidden in the face of digital clocks or phone chargers. WiFi connectivity and night vision capabilities will keep eyes and ears on your little ones at all times of day.
Some parents use hidden cameras as a way to monitor their baby or kids in their nursery or bedrooms at night. Baby monitors that connect to WiFi can be expensive and these hidden cameras offer an affordable alternative. The Enji Spy Hidden Nanny Cam offers night vision and HD recording for an optimal view of the kids. This camera also features motion detection and will start recording once motion is sensed. Easy access from your phone allows you to instantly see what is happening so you know if there is an emergency or if it is just child’s play. Find peace of mind while you get chores done, sip on coffee, or just relax after bedtime.
In addition to your home, consider setting up hidden cameras in or around your place of business. With all the investment you put into your business, protect it from theft, robbery, destruction and shoplifters. You may want to consider placing hidden cameras by the cashier or register in combination with a few at the entryways.
There are countless reasons to invest in a hidden camera system, but you’ll find the products mentioned are the best. You will find them easy to use and with the most efficient use of memory. Find the important functions such as motion detection, snapshots, a record of the time, memory card spaces, WiFi accessibility, live streaming capabilities and high definition picture. In addition to all these functions, you’ll want to make sure the products you purchase work in the space where you’ll be placing them. If you want one in your office, find one that is small and or in an object that would normally be found in an office. If you want the camera to be in your home or outside your home, find These are all important factors to think about when buying hidden cameras for your home or business.
The Hidden Camera Buying Guide
- Hidden cameras come with a standard amount of memory with their system. If you feel you’ll need more than what is offered, find a system that allows more memory space to be added.
- “Decide if you want the video footage to be captured on an SD card to view later or if you want it to stream directly to your smartphone,” says Liston. “If the former is good enough, look for a ‘self record unit,’ which is the most economical type on the market. The wireless streaming versions are more expensive and slightly more complicated to set up, but you won’t have to worry about a memory card maxing out.”
- Make sure the cameras you purchase blend in naturally with the surroundings if you want it to remain hidden.
- Always look for a good warranty.
- Consider a hidden camera for your car. Dash cams are becoming more popular.
- Be sure to share footage from your hidden camera with law enforcement if an accident or crime occurs just outside your property. You might just save the day!
- Make sure the software that it comes with the camera is compatible with your current technology.
- If you don’t want to be changing batteries frequently or don’t want to have an obvious cord running from the cameras, decide where you’ll set up the camera before you buy. This will narrow down your options.
- If you decide to use a battery-operated system, check on reviews to see what the battery life is, so you won’t find yourself in a dead camera situation.
- If a corded option is what you choose, make sure you have a conspicuous place to hide the cord if you plan on the camera being a hidden or spy cam.
- Check consumer reviews to get an idea of the quality of the product you’re interested in buying, and read tech specs extra carefully to make sure the camera will match your needs.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide