WAYTRIM Folding Chaise Lounge
Last updated date: March 11, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Chaise Lounges and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Chaise Lounge you should buy.
Editor's Note March 11, 2021:
Checkout The Best Chaise Lounge for a detailed review of all the top chaise lounges.
If space is in issue in your home, this foldable chaise lounge is a great choice. You can use it in one of three positions, and it comes with a detachable cushion that can be used as a pillow or a foot rest. The chair is well padded and features an outer cover that can be removed and washed as needed.
In our analysis of 13 expert reviews, the WAYTRIM WAYTRIM Folding Chaise Lounge placed 2nd when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
SUPERIOR COMFORT. Covered by the breathable wearproof cotton&linen fabric, no pilling, and padded with the soft recycled cotton, excellent resilience, this floor chair is comfortable and safe. The pillow are providing comfortable rest for you. ERGONOMIC DESIGN. This fully adjustable sofa chair can be adjusted at 6 different angles, which is the most comfortable angle for your body spine line. It also can be laid flat on the ground as a single bed or folded into a small piece to store it in your closet, it's easy to storage. EXTRA DETACHABLE CUSHION SEAT. This floor sofa chair fits all people of different heights, we have thoughtfully designed this sofa chair with a detachable cushion seat. It is long enough for tall people to sit. This cushion part can hold your leg and foot comfortably. WIDELY USED. Flat Size: 65.75” x 20.08” (L x W); 90°Folded Size: 18.7” x 27.76” x 27.95” (L x W x H). The sofa chair is generously padded with high resilience cushion, it is perfect for floor activities like meditation, playing video games, watching TV, working with laptop, reading, etc. EASY MAINTENANCE. The lounge chair uses reinforced steel frame and the durable cotton&linen fabric cover is zippered and removable for easy cleaning. It takes few minutes to take the cover off, and get it cleaned. Help you save much money for annual replacement.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Chaise Lounges
Chaise lounges are long, low chairs meant for reclining upon. They are popular as outdoor furniture, but there are also indoor chaise lounges in a variety of styles and materials.
This is the first consideration when buying a chaise lounge: whether it will be used outdoors or indoors. Outdoor chaise lounges must be made from materials that can withstand the elements: most importantly, light and moisture. Most outdoor chaise lounges are made with metal, plastic or wood frames, and they have cushions made from weather-resistant materials that are also often washable. They are often adjustable as well.
Indoor chaises, on the other hand, can be made from any materials, and they come in a variety of styles, configurations and designs. Indoors, chaise lounges can make a significant decorative statement in your living space.
Further considerations with chaise lounges are comfort and how easy they are to clean. Many stylish options are made from fabrics that can be harder to keep looking new, but many buyers consider the tradeoff in visual appeal and comfort worth it.
Chaise lounges also vary in the type and amount of padding they have. Tufting, a textile weaving technique that adds puffiness, is often used in chaise lounges, and also adds a unique, luxurious look. The wide variety of chaise lounge materials, styles, and colors means there’s a chaise lounge for every taste and preference.
The Chaise Lounge Buying Guide
- Chaise lounges are traditionally low pieces of furniture, so it’s important to consider mobility issues. Some chaise lounges have arms or armrests to make getting into and out of them easier.
- Consider the intended use of your chaise lounge. If you plan to use it as extra seating in the living room, choosing a chaise lounge that can accommodate multiple people is a smart decision. If the chaise lounge will be put in the bedroom, a smaller piece meant for one person to relax or recline can be a great choice.
- For outdoor chaise lounges, removable cushions are often a desirable feature. Some outdoor chaise lounges have cushions with removable covers for more convenient washing.
- Weight is an important consideration for outdoor chaise lounges. This style of chaise lounge is often moved around outdoors, so a lighter chaise lounge made from aluminum or plastic can be an advantage. However, in windy areas, heavier chaise lounges can be a better choice.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide