Wayfarer Supply Compact Camo Toiletry Bag
Last updated date: September 16, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Toiletry Bags and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Toiletry Bag you should buy.
Update as September 16, 2022:
Checkout The Best Toiletry Bag for a detailed review of all the top toiletry bags.
Stay organized when traveling for work or business with this compact toiletry bag. Inside you'll find two upper mesh pouches for your razors, cotton swabs and lip balm. The spacious lower mesh pockets are best for your shampoo, lotion, hairbrush and deodorant.
In our analysis of 49 expert reviews, the Wayfarer Supply Compact Camo Toiletry Bag placed 4th when we looked at the top 15 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
CONVENIENT: A must-have accessory for the trendy traveler, this hanging toiletry bag can conveniently carry your skincare, shampoo, makeup, travel toiletries, toothbrush, and jewelry all in one place. COMPACT: Lightweight and convenient, our toiletries bag packs flat in luggage and folds down to save space when not full. When in use, hang it from its swivel hook or sit it on a countertop. STAY ORGANIZED: Featuring 4 elastic edged pouches, 3 mesh pockets, and 1 outside zippered pocket, our makeup bag organizer makes it easy to organize and see all your items at once. DURABLE: Built to last, our toiletry bag for men and women is made from water-resistant, 900D polyester. It also easily wipes clean! TRAVEL ESSENTIALS: The perfect balance between function and fashion, our travel bag for women and men is available in 4 different colors and patterns to suit your style, and your suitcase!
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Toiletry Bags
Whether you’re heading out of town on a business trip or on the vacation you’ve been dreaming about all year, a toiletry bag is a must. Instead of tossing cosmetics, lotions and other small essentials into a suitcase or tote, you’ll have a handy pouch that you can slip inside one of your larger bags.
There are several things to consider when shopping for a toiletry bag. One of the most important is whether or not it will contain any leaks that happen in transit. Toiletry bags typically hold items like shampoo, body wash and shaving cream — all things that can create a mess in your suitcase. The best toiletry bags can contain the leak to minimize damage.
Nylon bags tend to be better at dealing with liquid and containing spills, but there’s no denying the appeal of leather. Whatever material you choose for your toiletry bag, make sure there’s an interior lining that will not only contain spills but will also be easy to wipe clean when it eventually gets dirty.
Portability is also important. Some toiletry bags are more compact than others, making them easier to slip into suitcases. However, if you plan to carry your toiletry bag separately, a handle can be very useful. It’s important to find a bag that has an interior roomy enough for all your items while also being small enough to be easy to take with you.
While most modern toiletry bags have a little flexibility, consider whether the bag you choose will be able to bend a little if, say, you have an especially long trip ahead of you. Being able to squeeze just one more item in may make a big difference down the road. Some toiletry bags have so many compartments, you’re locked into just one configuration, while others allow you to stuff in as many items as you need.
The Toiletry Bag Buying Guide
- When it comes to design, toiletry bags can vary dramatically. Often this is a matter of personal preference, but it’s important to know all your options before you buy. Some toiletry bags zip up and make a simple rectangular case, great for sliding into a bag. Others have handles that let you carry them around or hang them on a hook. You’ll also have the option of a leather toiletry bag, which is not only attractive but also lightweight and durable.
- Since you’ll likely be squeezing your toiletry bag into your luggage, portability can be an important consideration. Pay particular attention to the dimensions of each bag, and try to get the maximum interior space in the most compact format. Most toiletry bags have pockets and compartments, so what appeals to someone who plans to tote around makeup will be completely different from what appeals to someone who plans to squeeze in shampoo bottles and electric razors.
- Some toiletry bags also have detachable pockets, which will be very useful if you just need to take a few things along with you for the day.
- Leaks are inevitable when it comes to toiletries, so look for a bag that can hold up even under exposure. Nylon bags tend to do better in these situations than those made from leather, but what’s most important is the interior. Make sure your bag is lined so that any spills are contained.
- No matter how neat you are, a toiletry bag will eventually display stains and dirt buildup. Nylon tends to be easier to wipe off so that you can easily keep going, but make sure the interior of the bag you choose is easy to clean, as well.
- Perhaps the most important thing to look at as you’re shopping is the interior design of a bag. Some are roomy enough to hold full-size containers, while others will require you to buy travel-size bottles for your toiletries. If you plan to store a large number of makeup brushes, a toiletry bag with compartments specifically for that will likely be the best choice.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide