Way Out West Eucalyptus Aromatherapy Candle
Last updated date: January 27, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Aromatherapy Candles and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Aromatherapy Candle you should buy.
Update as January 27, 2022:
Checkout The Best Aromatherapy Candle for a detailed review of all the top aromatherapy candles.
Perfect for gifting, these aromatherapy candles feature decorative jars and attractive packaging. This two-pack offers one candle infused with lavender for stress relief and another with eucalyptus and spearmint for increased energy. As an added bonus, the candle comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
In our analysis of 39 expert reviews, the Way Out West Eucalyptus Aromatherapy Candle placed 6th when we looked at the top 15 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
GREAT GIFT SET! Gift ready for anyone special. The cute, sturdy gift box Includes a variety pack of 2- 8 ounce mason jar candles (80+ hours of enjoyment) with a BONUS wick dipper accessory for smoke free extinguishing. Both Mason jars have “charming” decorations and… we guarantee a smile and safe arrival! A MUST FOR EVERYONE WHO LOVES CANDLES! A beautiful, high quality, authentic essential oil candle with 2 special candles. One includes all natural Eucalyptus, Spearmint & Rosemary to help clear your thoughts, uplift & restore you. The other is pure Lavender essential oil which has beneficial stress relief qualities. CANDLES ARE NOT created equal! Here’s the problem you face right now. It’s cheap candles that don’t smell good and don’t burn right. What makes this even worse is the fact that without the right candle, you’ll never have the ambience you want to create! CANDLE LOVERS REJOICE! Eucalyptus Mint and Fields of Lavender are the answer you’ve been looking for! You will finally be able to make your space a special place. TRUSTED! Made in the USA for over 3 decades, and factory direct, gives you the power to trust the products and support a small American business with ease. We stand behind, and guarantee your satisfaction.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Aromatherapy Candles
Aromatherapy is considered a form of alternative medicine and uses essential oils derived from plants. The practice comes with many benefits for both body and mind. Aromatherapy candles are one form that not only allows you to fill your home with sweet scents, but also, depending on the specific oils used, provide stress relief, energy or a peaceful night’s rest.
When buying aromatherapy candles, you should always check that the ingredients are pure and do not contain any toxic chemicals.
Next, decide if you’d like your aromatherapy candle to have a strong scent that fills the room or a combination of essential oils that promote a certain health benefit. For example, the Lulu Candles Fresh Linen Scented Candle leaves your home smelling like freshly laundered sheets. Other candles, however, may have an ingredient like lavender essential oil, which has a pleasant scent but is mainly used for its ability to leave you feeling calm.
Check the candle’s burning time, so you can calculate how often you’d have to replace it. Some aromatherapy candles offer 50 hours of burning time, while others can burn for as many as 80 hours.
Take a look at the jar holding the candle. Some are plain and simply designed to allow the candle to burn safely. Some are decorative on the outside and some, like the Chesapeake Bay Balance + Harmony Candle, are made of frosted glass that emits a romantic glow while lit.
Finally, consider aromatherapy candles that are designed to serve a specific purpose. The Gerrard Larriett Chamomile works to neutralize unpleasant pet odors instead of just masking them. All of the ingredients are safe to use around pets and have been recommended by veterinarians.
The Aromatherapy Candle Buying Guide
- Aromatherapy candles make excellent birthday, holiday and housewarming gifts. Some even come with decorative gift boxes that are sure to please any recipient.
- If your aromatherapy candle doesn’t come with a lid to extinguish the burning flame when you leave the room, use a snuffer. Blowing out the flame isn’t ideal, as this could cause hot wax to splatter up and burn you or someone near you.
- Candles should never be left unattended or placed near an item that could catch fire, such as a pile of napkins on a table or a curtain by the windowsill.
- If you have children or pets in the house, place the candles out of their reach. Consider a fireplace mantel or a top shelf.
- The National Candle Association recommends candles be extinguished and tossed once they reach 2 inches of wax (without a container) or a half-inch (with a container).
- An essential oil guide would make an excellent companion to any aromatherapy candle. The guide will list all the known benefits associated with each essential oil. For example, vanilla essential oil has antioxidant properties, eucalyptus essential oil relieves muscle pain and jasmine essential oil works as an antidepressant.
- While many aromatherapy candles are made in the United States, it is important to note that the essential oils used in making the candles are often sourced from a number of countries around the globe.
- When buying an aromatherapy candle, you’ll want to consider the price. Be sure to find a candle that fits within your budget.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide