Wax & Oils Lavender, Vanilla & Peppermint Eucalyptus Aromatherapy Candle Set
Last updated date: August 12, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Aromatherapy Candles and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Aromatherapy Candle you should buy.
Update as December 4, 2020:
Checkout The Best Aromatherapy Candle for a detailed review of all the top aromatherapy candles.
In our analysis of 39 expert reviews, the Wax & Oils Lavender, Vanilla & Peppermint Eucalyptus Aromatherapy Candle Set placed 13th when we looked at the top 15 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
At Wax & Oils we strive to deliver more than an orange flame, pooling wax and a blackening wick. Yes, these are key elements of all candles. However, we seek to capture in each fragrance, a unique sensual experience that will compliment any occasion and accentuates any environment or mood. Enjoy, admire and capture the fresh aroma of Wax & Oils candles in your home, spa or business. Wax & Oils was established in 2014 in Sterling, Virginia. The Alford family has had one singular goal: to handcraft a candle that burns cleanly, smells fantastic and is safe for you and your family from product to packaging. Each and every candle is hand-crafted and poured by a diverse team of individuals who are completely committed to providing the purest quality candles our customers deserve. Our team is built upon the strength of open, honest communication at all levels and care for one another. This has translated into our process to ensure every candle receives our personal touch and attention. Enjoy, admire and capture the fresh aroma of Wax & Oils candles in your home, spa or business. Our candles are cleaner and healthier, and we will enlighten your senses with our variety of fragrances. Our goal is to be an integral part of your sense of peace, enhance ambiance, inspire relaxation and create tranquil moments. Wax & Oils is the result of tireless commitment to ensure that each and every candle contains our team's personal touch and attention. Each candle has been fashioned with safe, high quality soy wax. Our candles have a lower melting point allowing for a clean, soot free burn that lasts more than 20 hrs.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Aromatherapy Candles
Aromatherapy is considered a form of alternative medicine and uses essential oils derived from plants. The practice comes with many benefits for both body and mind. Aromatherapy candles are one form that not only allows you to fill your home with sweet scents, but also, depending on the specific oils used, provide stress relief, energy or a peaceful night’s rest.
When buying aromatherapy candles, you should always check that the ingredients are pure and do not contain any toxic chemicals.
Next, decide if you’d like your aromatherapy candle to have a strong scent that fills the room or a combination of essential oils that promote a certain health benefit. For example, the Lulu Candles Fresh Linen Scented Candle leaves your home smelling like freshly laundered sheets. Other candles, however, may have an ingredient like lavender essential oil, which has a pleasant scent but is mainly used for its ability to leave you feeling calm.
Check the candle’s burning time, so you can calculate how often you’d have to replace it. Some aromatherapy candles offer 50 hours of burning time, while others can burn for as many as 80 hours.
Take a look at the jar holding the candle. Some are plain and simply designed to allow the candle to burn safely. Some are decorative on the outside and some, like the Chesapeake Bay Balance + Harmony Candle, are made of frosted glass that emits a romantic glow while lit.
Finally, consider aromatherapy candles that are designed to serve a specific purpose. The Gerrard Larriett Chamomile works to neutralize unpleasant pet odors instead of just masking them. All of the ingredients are safe to use around pets and have been recommended by veterinarians.
The Aromatherapy Candle Buying Guide
- Aromatherapy candles make excellent birthday, Christmas and housewarming gifts. Some even come with decorative gift boxes that are sure to please any recipient.
- If your aromatherapy candle doesn’t come with a lid to extinguish the burning flame when you leave the room, use a snuffer. Blowing out the flame isn’t ideal, as this could cause hot wax to splatter up and burn you or someone near you.
- Candles should never be left unattended or placed near an item that could catch fire, such as a pile of napkins on a table or a curtain by the windowsill.
- If you have children or pets in the house, place the candles out of their reach. Consider a fireplace mantel or a top shelf.
- The National Candle Association recommends candles be extinguished and tossed once they reach 2 inches of wax (without a container) or a half-inch (with a container).
- An essential oil guide would make an excellent companion to any aromatherapy candle. The guide will list all the known benefits associated with each essential oil. For example, vanilla essential oil has antioxidant properties, eucalyptus essential oil relieves muscle pain and jasmine essential oil works as an antidepressant.
- While many aromatherapy candles are made in the United States, it is important to note that the essential oils used in making the candles are often sourced from a number of countries around the globe.
- When buying an aromatherapy candle, you’ll want to consider the price. Be sure to find a candle that fits within your budget.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide