Watermelon Ball Underwater Pool Game
Last updated date: July 12, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Pool Games and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Pool Game you should buy.
Update as July 12, 2021:
Checkout The Best Pool Game for a detailed review of all the top pool games.
Encourage your kids to stay active with this fun pool game. The watermelon-shaped ball is designed to sink to the bottom of the pool, and then slowly rise up toward the surface. Kids can bounce, dribble or pass the ball in a variety of exciting underwater games.
In our analysis, the Watermelon Ball Watermelon Ball Underwater Pool Game placed 1st when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
PVC. Imported. A FUN UNIQUE SWIMMING POOL BALL ideal for water and dive games in the pool, lake, or pond. Players can dribble, kick, bounce, and pass this ball 10 ft underwater due to its near neutral buoyancy! The ball stays under the water unlike a volleyball or other types of water ball or inflatables. EASY TO FILL AND PLAY – Unlike other inflatable toys, this ball must be filled with water. To fill Watermelon Ball, you must attach the included hose adapter to your garden hose and follow the included detailed instructions on how to fill the ball to ensure the ball floats properly. When placed in the water, the ball will sink then slowly float to the surface when it is floating properly. MORE THAN JUST A POOL OR DIVE TOY - Watermelon Ball becomes a high intensity Sport when played in larger groups! Combining components of football, basketball, and rugby in the water, teams of players compete to score goals by setting the Watermelon Ball on the opposing team’s pool deck. A goal, hoop, and net items are not required! EXCELLENT FOR POOL PARTIES - This is a ball for all ages! It will bring the kid out of you. Kids, teens, and adults can enjoy Watermelon Ball at any pool party with family and friends. SWIM TOY THAT ENCOURAGES EXERCISE AND ACTIVE PLAY IN THE POOL - In today's digital world, getting kids and teens outside can be a challenge. Watermelon Ball gives them a pool activity that is so much fun they’ll constantly look forward to going outside to play.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Pool Games
Anyone who’s ever been fortunate enough to have a backyard swimming pool — or a friend with one — knows that things get a little livelier when a game (or two) is involved. There are, of course, standard pool games like Marco Polo and freeze tag that don’t require any props or toys. But there are also some accessories you can buy to add a little extra fun. Pool game accessories come in all shapes and sizes, from targets for diving after to water guns and balls.
For younger kids, simple games with floating items like basic beach balls offer safe fun. Slightly older kids who are learning to swim can play games that will help them hone their skills. If you can create an obstacle course that will challenge children to stay underwater longer (closely supervised, of course) you can make learning more exciting.
Then there are the older kids and adults. One pool standard for more skilled swimmers is the poolside basketball hoop. With a basketball hoop, all you’ll need is a water-friendly basketball for hours of competitive fun. There are also floating pool games like tic-tac-toe boards and ring toss sets, which can be fun for swimmers of all ages.
For adult pool parties, there’s always beer pong! With a floating version of the classic game, you can create a fun party in your very own swimming pool.
The Pool Game Buying Guide
- Most swimming pool games are inflatable. Before you buy, check into how easy or difficult the items will be to inflate. If a pump is required, make sure it’s included. If not, check that you can easily find one that’s compatible.
- The best thing about inflatable pool toys is that they can often be easily collapsed into a compact design. This makes stuffing them into your suitcase or storing them in a pool closet easy.
- Carefully measure any basketball hoop to make sure your participants will be able to reach it. You might want to upgrade your hoop as your little ones grow to make it more challenging.
- When it comes to playing hoops in the pool, you can purchase either an inflatable, floating game set or an actual backboard and hoop that’s heavily weighted for placement next to the water. If you go with the weighted option, make sure it’s sturdy enough that it won’t topple into the pool, possibly injuring a player, if someone grabs onto the edge of the hoop and pulls down.
- Poolside hoops are designed specifically to stand up to water exposure. You’ll also want to make sure your basketballs are designed for water use.
- Mixing alcohol and swimming can be dangerous. Make sure a responsible adult stays sober and monitors the situation closely to quickly spot someone in danger.
- Safety is a top priority with children. For children who aren’t yet comfortable in the water, a simple game that requires minimal movement can be better. Look for a game that lets kids stand still and toss or move items around. As they get more comfortable, you can progress to more active games.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide