WARMBUY Easy Clean Flexible Cake Pop Maker
Last updated date: September 28, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Cake Pop Makers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Cake Pop Maker you should buy.
Update as September 26, 2022:
Checkout The Best Cake Pop Maker for a detailed review of all the top cake pop makers.
This cake pop maker is constructed from silicone, which is known for being extremely durable. The material is also flexible, which means you won't have any trouble twisting it to release the cake pops once they've finished cooking. Although the cake pop maker is easy to clean by hand, you have the option of placing it in a dishwasher.
In our analysis of 49 expert reviews, the WARMBUY Easy Clean Flexible Cake Pop Maker placed 7th when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Warmbuy 20 Cavity Silicone Pink Lolly Pop Party Cupcake Baking Mold Cake Pop Stick Mold Tray. DIMENSION:22.5*18cm;cavity diameter:4cm;WEIGHT:350g. EASY TO USE – Flexible, nonstick, easy to pop out from the mold. EASY TO CLEAN – Safe in the dishwasher, re-usable and durable. FLEXIBLE SILICONE – eco-friendly. Safe for use in microwave, freezer, oven and refrigerator. Wide Range Temperature tolerance: -40 to 450F (0-230C).
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Cake Pop Makers
Cake pops are a fun treat to serve at birthday celebrations, baby showers, graduations and even retirement parties. You can even decorate them to fit any theme. If you enjoy baking cake pops, you’ll want to purchase a cake pop maker to save time, which is important if you need to create a large number of cake pops.
As you browse the available models, review how many cake pops the machine is capable of producing at once. A machine that makes just four cake pops is fine for families looking for a quick dessert, but you’ll need a model that makes at least 12 cake pops at a time for parties.
Next, you’ll want to make sure the machine has a nonstick coating. If it doesn’t, the cake pops will be hard to remove and may stick to the baking plates.
Check the functionality of the cake pop maker. Ideally, you want a model that has a power light, rubber non-skid feet to protect the surface of your table and a latching handle for safety, which is especially important if you have small children in the home.
Always factor in any extras that come with your purchase. For example, some machines come with a cake pop stand, so you have a way to display the cake pops at your party. Others come with cake pop sticks, a fork tool and a list of recipes.
The Cake Pop Maker Buying Guide
- Always take care when baking with your children. These cake pop makers do get hot!
- Pay attention to the length of the cord and make sure it aligns with your kitchen space.
- You’ll need to pay attention to how much batter you add to the cake pop maker. If you add too much, it will overflow. One tip is to use a cookie dough scoop to add the batter to the wells.
- You can use the cake pop maker to bake other desserts, such as brownie bites, cinnamon rolls and donut holes. Silicone molds are also great for producing everything from chocolates to hard candies to gumdrops.
- There are two main factors that affect the price of cake pop makers. The first is the construction material. You’ll pay less for the Akingshop Silicone Cake Pop Maker Mold Set than the CucinaPro Takoyaki Pan & Cake Pop Maker, as it’s made out of silicone. The second is the number of cake pops the machine is capable of making. Since the Cakes of Eden Complete Cake Pop Maker Kit produces 20 cake pops and the Babycakes Cake Pop Maker only creates 12, the Cakes of Eden maker costs more.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide