Wannafree Comfort U Shaped Zootzi Full Body Washable Maternity Pillow
Last updated date: June 16, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Maternity Pillows and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Maternity Pillow you should buy.
You won't find a softer maternity pillow on the market. This pillow has a velvet cover that is removable for washings. Additionally, if you're looking for an adjustable maternity pillow, you'll find this one has filling that can be removed or added, so you get the exact amount of support you're looking for. In our analysis of 129 expert reviews, the Wannafree Wannafree Comfort U Shaped Zootzi Full Body Washable Maternity Pillow placed 4th when we looked at the top 15 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note June 16, 2020:
Checkout The Best Maternity Pillow for a detailed review of all the top maternity pillows.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
From The Manufacturer
SLEEP DEEPLY THROUGH THE NIGHT】Zootzi Pillow: The best pregnancy body pillow offers head, neck, shoulder, leg and ankle support, and relieves fibromyalgia, reflux, congestion, ankle pain and sciatica as a full body pregnancy pillow which is identical with Bluestone pregnancy body pillow. 【MULTIPURPOSE PREGNANCY PILLOW】 Boddy pillow. Compared to Meiz full body pregnancy pillow, the U-shaped body pillow is not only a maternity pillow for sleeping designed for pregnant women or breastfeeding mothers, but also a full body pillow for adults suffering from hip pain, fibromyalgia, sciatica, poor posture, athletes, people in physical therapy or recovering from an injury, and anyone looking to get better sleep. 【100% HYPOALLERGENIC COTTON】Supreme Pillow and boyfriend pillow. This unique Bionic Polyethylene filling without smelling of the full body pregnancy pillow provides comfort for sleeping and retains fluffiness for better performance and longer use, which is extra soft and of high density which is familiar with PharMeDoc pregnancy pillow. ◆REMOVABLE & WASHABLE COVER - Contour Body pillow and . Equipped with a zipper at both the inner and outer cover, this full body pregnancy pillow will never clump, even after repeated washing, so you can look forward to long lasting clean comfort and just Simply throw this pillow into a standard washing machine and dryer for an easy cleaning. Hassle-free body pillow, which is the same as pregnancy pillow. ◆COMFORT U SHAPE - Entire comfort and total body pillows. Dimension:55 x 28 x 8.6 inches. The oversize U-shaped Pillow for Pregnant Women is long enough for you to stretch out and support your body. The inner curves contours while aligning your hips for neutral joint positioning like AngQi pregnancy pillow.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Maternity Pillows
Motherhood can be one of the most incredible experiences a woman can have. The months of excitement as you watch a baby (and yourself) grow and the delivery of your new family member can’t be beat. However, nine months of pregnancy presents its own set of challenges for an expectant mother.
As your stomach grows to accommodate your developing child, your body’s needs change along with it. Back pain, particularly lower back pain, is common when your stomach starts growing. Conditions like heartburn and sciatica can develop or worsen. You might have trouble sleeping or wake up during the night due to poor support from your mattress.
“Sleeplessness often begins well before the baby actually arrives, and a maternity pillow can help bring comfort during these long nights,” Kate Desmond, an infant safe-sleep expert and a mother of two, says. “I am a back sleeper and early into my pregnancy I was told by my doctor that my back sleeping days were numbered. Practically overnight I had to become a side sleeper, and that transition would have been impossible without my full-body maternity pillow.”
Luckily, there are ways to get a great night’s sleep while pregnant. A maternity pillow is an affordable way to support your entire body as it changes with your growing infant. They are designed to help you stay comfortable and keep you asleep on your side — sleeping on your back or stomach can push on your organs and hurt your back.
“Look for one that fits your specific sleeping needs,” Desmond says. “Make sure the pillow you choose offers plenty of support when you lay on your side.”
Maternity pillows come in C, U or J shapes. J-shaped pillows offer the lightest amount of support. They look like a hook, and you sleep or rest with the bottom of the hook underneath your head and neck while the hook’s straight line runs in between your knees and hips. You can flip these pillows for sleeping on your right or left side. They’re best for expectant mothers who are used to sleeping on their sides and want a little more breathability and freedom as they rest.
The C-shaped pillows offer support for both your stomach and your back. They wrap around your body, with a small opening in the center of one side. These pillows will support your back, knees, hips, neck and head. They also help you stay on your side throughout the night, so they’re great for women who normally sleep on their stomachs or backs. You can also shift the side of the pillow under your stomach as it grows to prevent added strain on your back and hips.
U-shaped pillows offer the most complete support for pregnant women. Your head and neck rest on the curved bottom of the U, and there’s a small opening at your feet. You’ll enjoy full support all the way down your body, from the top of your head to your ankles and feet.
“Just keep in mind these pillows are not small!” Desmond says, noting that you should evaluate the size of your bed and your partner’s sleeping habits before you decide which one to purchase.
Maternity pillows also come in a variety of textures and sizes for different types of support. Head over to our Tips & Advice section for input about choosing the best maternity pillow for your needs.
DWYM Fun Fact
Pregnancy is an exciting time, but for many women, it’s also uncomfortable and exhausting. There are a number of myths about pregnancy that can make your nine months even more confusing. Many of these myths revolve around predicting the gender of your child.
One old wives’ tale says that the shape of your stomach during pregnancy signals whether it’s a boy or girl. If you’re carrying your baby lower, it’s a boy. If it’s higher, it’s a girl. In reality, you’ll carry a baby higher if you have strong abdominal muscles or if it’s your first pregnancy.
Another myth says that the shape and fullness of your face during pregnancy tells you if your newborn will be a boy or a girl. Any bloating or skin changes are related to the hormonal effects of being pregnant.
Unless you find out your baby’s gender via ultrasound, there’s no way to tell if it will be a boy or a girl. Hold off on that gender reveal party until you’ve confirmed it with your doctor.
The Maternity Pillow Buying Guide
- Maternity pillows come in different lengths to accommodate women of different heights. Most of them are in the range of 55-65 inches. The size you order will depend on how tall you are and what type of support you’re looking for. Taller women, or women who need lower leg and ankle support, should go for the 60-65” pillows. Shorter women or women who mostly need knee and hip support should be fine with the 55” option.
- You won’t want to use a pillow that doesn’t feel nice against your skin. Take a look at what materials are used for the maternity pillow’s cover and filling before you buy. This is especially important if you have allergies — down filling would add an extra level of discomfort.
- Maternity pillows aren’t just for your nine months of pregnancy. If you rearrange the two legs of your maternity pillow, you can create a supportive seat for watching TV or reading in bed. You can also use one of the legs to support your newborn while nursing.
- If you’ve got chronic pain, maternity pillows might be your saving grace. They provide superior support for your hips, knees, back and neck as you sleep.
- Everyone has their preferred level of pillow firmness, and you’re going to be especially sensitive to a too-firm or too-soft pillow as your body changes during pregnancy. Some maternity pillows are adjustable, so you can take some of the filling out or add more throughout your pregnancy. Others have a set amount of filling, so check and see how firm they are before you buy.
- The right pillow will keep your spine in a straight line as you sleep. You can check and see if your pillow is the right height by taking a selfie while laying down. If your head is cocked upwards or sinks down and puts your neck at an angle, you’ll need a pillow that’s a different height. You can also try rearranging the pillow’s filling to get the support you need.