Wander Agio Silk Square Head Scarf
Last updated date: October 11, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Scarves and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Scarf you should buy.
Update as October 13, 2021:
Checkout The Best Scarf for a detailed review of all the top scarves.
This silk-feeling 100& polyester scarf comes in dozens of colored patterns and measures a generous 35.3 inches square for ease of use. It's lightweight and breathable and can be worn as a headscarf or around the neck as an accessory.
In our analysis, the Wander Agio Wander Agio Silk Square Head Scarf placed 3rd when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Square, size 35.3″*35.3″. 100% Polyester, Silk Feeling. Very light and breathable. Can be worn around your neck, head, or hair as a hat or tie on handbag. Washing and maintenance: Please use cool water,and do not use washing machine.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Scarves
Scarves are such incredibly versatile accessories that it’s hard to choose just one. They can be worn for warmth, for sun protection or for style; scarves can cover hair, adorn the neck or even be wrapped and twisted to create a vest or a top.
That means that when you’re choosing a scarf, you should first consider the kind of scarf you need. Are you trying to keep in body heat in the winter? Are you looking for an accessory that will help you stay cool in the summer? Or are you looking for a splash of color that can help brighten up your daily outfits?
Smaller scarves are better for use as headwraps and hair coverings, whereas longer scarves can wrap around the neck twice for added warmth. Scarves that are intended to be used as shawls will need to be longer and wider to provide the best coverage.
The Scarf Buying Guide
- Choose your scarf’s material based on comfort. Heavier materials like cashmere are designed to be warm and will thus be less suitable for summer, whereas lighter materials like bamboo, cotton and silk or silk-like polyester usually aren’t intended to keep you warm during a winter storm.
- If you wear a lot of neutrals, consider a bright scarf to add a pop of color to your wardrobe.
- Be sure to check your scarf’s washing instructions. Most scarves are made of more delicate materials that you may not want to risk in the dryer.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide