Wanbasion Dishwasher Safe Professional Kitchen Knife Set, 16-Piece
Last updated date: December 14, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Knife Sets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Knife Set you should buy.
Editor's Note December 14, 2020:
Checkout The Best Knife Set for a detailed review of all the top knife sets.
Durable is the best way to describe this knife set. Each piece is made using high-quality stainless steel. The knives and accessories are also coated with a blue titanium that is both scratch and rust resistant.
In our analysis of 24 expert reviews, the Wanbasion Wanbasion Professional Kitchen Knife Set, 16-Piece placed 2nd when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Resistant to Scratch & Paint Drop - Wanbasion kitchen knife set with knife sharpener peeler scissors acrylic block won't scratch and panit drop as the surface of kitchen knife set and knife block is made of blue titanium coating which is resistant to corrosion and scratch. Wanbasion kitchen knife set with block will stay beautiful look. Also, stainless steel kitchen knife set with knife set block is resistant to rust and stains. Better Flexible & Durable - Wanbasion kitchen knife set with knife sharpener peeler scissors acrylic block using a special process which can guarantee the high quality of Wanbasion kitchen knife set with block. Wanbasion kitchen knife set with block is more flexible and durable. So the kitchen knife set with blue knife set block is hard to bend and break. Excellent Sharp & Long Edge Retention - Wanbasion kitchen knife set with blue knife set block is so thin that the kitchen knife set is sharp enough to cut hard food easily. The new precision edge technology enhances the kitchen knife set with knife set block sharpness and long sharp edge retention. Stainlsee Steel & Space-saving Cyclinder Knife Block - Wanbasion kitchen knife set with knife sharpener peeler scissors acrylic block makes for a durable, easy-care universal knife stand that won’t let you down!Universal storage of Wanbasion kitchen knife set block allows you to insert knives anywhere and Wanbasion kitchen knife set block is smart space-saving cylinder which is fits to kitchen use. Wanbasion kitchen knife set with block promises 100% after-sales service.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Knife Sets
A good set of knives can last a while. In fact, you may buy a set when you move into your first apartment and find that you still have it when you’re ready to upgrade to your first home. But every knife has a shelf life, which means you’ll eventually have to trade that old set in for a new one.
There are many factors to consider when you’re shopping for knives. Many knife sets come in wood blocks fitted with slots perfectly shaped to fit each knife. Do you need a block? That depends. Some homeowners prefer to have their knives neatly tucked away in a drawer when not in use. Others prefer those magnetic strips that hang on a wall to hold the knives in place.
The benefit of a knife block is it turns your cutlery into an attractive part of your kitchen décor. You can find a wood type and color that perfectly matches your own kitchen, making it an enhancement. But beyond storing your knives, you’ll also need to consider the type and quality of the set you’re buying.
At the very least, you’ll likely need steak knives and perhaps a utility knife for your kitchen. But if you’re a true chef, there’s a wide range of knives you’ll need, including those that can help with peeling fruits and vegetables or cutting bread without tearing it. One nice upgrade is sharpening steel to keep your knives in peak condition for many years. Many knife sets also come with kitchen shears for the many times you’ll need them.
Of course, the quality of knives is also important. Look for well-known brands like Cuisinart and Wusthof, which have established themselves as leaders in their industry. When a manufacturer develops a reputation as having a commitment to excellence, you’ll know you’re getting a product that’s built to last.
The Knife Set Buying Guide
- Chances are one of the top factors in choosing a knife set for your kitchen is appearance. You may wish to go with a light-colored wood block. If a walnut-colored storage block is better suited to your décor, take a look at the Wusthof Classic Ikon 7-piece knife set. The Wanbasion Professional Kitchen Knife Set, 16-Piece comes with a translucent caddy, making it a better pick for matching existing kitchenware.
- You can’t go wrong with a classic, and the Wusthof has a look that blends with every type of décor. But the Wanbasion Professional Kitchen Knife Set, 16-Piece is popular as well, perhaps in part due to its versatility.
- Once you’ve gotten past the aesthetics, it’s time to look at the actual cutlery each set offers. The fullest range of knives comes with the Wanbasion Professional Kitchen Knife Set, 16-Piece. In each set, you’ll get a parer, utility knife, serrated bread knife, Santoku, chef’s knife, steak knives, shears and a sharpener. But if you only need the basics, the Wusthof Classic set includes a parer, utility knife, bread knife, shears and honing steel. However, you can buy additional items, like steak knives, to slide into the empty slots in the block.
- The Victorinox set is fairly basic, with no shears, honing steel or storage block. But you can buy plenty of other items to go with the set, so this may be just the start of your collection.
- Before you invest in a knife set, you likely want to make sure it will last. The Cuisinart Stainless Hollow Handle Knife Set, 15-Piece set offers superb quality, but the Wusthof set is also durable, thanks to its tough handle and laser-tested edge.
- The lowest-priced set in the bunch is the Wanbasion Professional Kitchen Knife Set, 16-Piece, which is a great deal with 16 knives and a block included for just under $35. The Master Maison Premium Kitchen Knife Set & Block, 7-Piece set is slightly more expensive than that, with the Cuisinart Stainless Hollow Handle Knife Set, 15-Piece retailing for around $60. The Wusthof set is the most expensive, in the $300 to $400 range and only includes seven knives.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide