Walker Edison Rustic Modern Farmhouse Living Room End Table
Last updated date: March 4, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as March 14, 2022:
Checkout The Best Living Room End Table for a detailed review of all the top .
In our analysis of 35 expert reviews, the Walker Edison Rustic Modern Farmhouse Living Room End Table placed 11th when we looked at the top 17 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Perfect your bedroom with our urban industrial side table featuring a metal x-shaped frame. This rustic styled accent table gives an industrial look to any room, from your bedroom to your living room. With accents of metal throughout starting from each table top corner to the x design on the two sides of the table. These black painted metal pieces work against the solid design, while the built-in shelf and table top provide function.
User Summarized Score
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
End tables serve a very important purpose in a living room. Not only do they typically hold decorative items like framed photos and plants, but they can also be very functional. You’ll often find items like lamps and coasters for holding drinks on end tables.
If you’re shopping for one of these pieces of furniture for your own living room, you probably have a general idea of what you want. Think of the items you’ll likely keep on each end table and make sure you’ll have a surface area that will easily hold everything.
In addition to the width of the table’s surface area, height is also an important factor. If you reach over to grab your coffee cup in the morning, will you need to reach down or will it be level with you? Decide what height you find ideal and look for an end table that matches.
You may also want multiple end tables. If you’re buying one for each end of your sofa, for instance, coordinating them can improve the appearance of your living room. Keep in mind that you’ll be paying double the price and shop for a piece that fits your budget.
The Buying Guide
- Sturdiness is something to consider in an end table. Sure, you won’t likely be piling it down with heavy items, but an end table built with high-quality materials can hold up over the years. Some tabletops can be prone to splitting or warping, so consider that while shopping.
- It can be convenient to buy furniture and have it shipped to your house. After all, that means you won’t have to try to get a fully assembled piece of furniture home or pay extra for delivery. But online furniture needs assembly, and that can take time. If you aren’t handy with a hammer and wrench, keep that in mind.
- Take a close look at the measurements before buying. Make sure the table won’t be larger or smaller than you expected once you get it home.
- Storage is also a consideration. Many end tables come with at least one extra shelf for storing things. Some include baskets or doors to hide your clutter.
- If you have wood floors, make sure the feet of the table won’t scratch. If they will, you may need to consider a rug to protect your flooring.
- The color of the end table is worth noting, as well. You’ll find that espresso end tables look classy, but a rustic look may be a better fit for your space’s existing décor. If you find a table you like, check to make sure the manufacturer doesn’t sell the same table in various finishes.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide