Walker Edison Modern Round Side Table
Last updated date: August 19, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Side Tables and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Side Table you should buy.
This table is designed for holding small items like a single drink, making it perfect for areas where you regularly entertain. The round tabletop is designed to look like marble, but it's made from laminate to keep it lightweight and affordable. The dimensions are 24” H x 16” L x 16” W and it has a capacity of 50 pounds. In our analysis of 5 expert reviews, the Walker Edison Walker Edison Modern Round Side Table placed 2nd when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note August 19, 2020:
Checkout The Best Side Table for a detailed review of all the top side tables.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
From The Manufacturer
Classy yet convenient, this round side table is sure to add an extra element of elegance to your living room or anywhere you want it in your home. Use as an accent table if you pair it with our matching round coffee table or alone as an end table for your own unique arrangement. Composed of a sturdy metal frame for a chic and glam touch in your home.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Side Tables
Chances are, wherever you’re sitting, you have somewhere nearby to set your belongings. You probably need to keep a beverage close in case you get thirsty, whether you’re watching TV or hanging out with friends and family.
A side table gives you the flexibility you need. Unlike end tables, which usually come in a set, or a coffee table, which is hard to miss in your living room, end tables are fairly simple. You only need one, and you can find a variety of options. A side table slides up next to your favorite chair, providing a handy place to set that beverage.
But today’s side tables go beyond merely giving you a resting place for your drink. Many have built-in storage options and even power outlets that let you easily charge your devices. If you choose it for storage purposes, make sure it has the capacity you need. Most are limited in how much weight they can hold, so if you plan to load it down with magazines or books, you’ll need one sturdy enough to take that on.
As for matching your décor, you should be able to find one that fits. Keep in mind that your décor may change over the years, so choosing a side table that’s more neutral in design may make it last as trends change.
DWYM Fun Fact
In recent years, consumers have heard all too much about how unhealthy it is to sit for hours each day. You may have worried about the sitting you do at your desk all day. But your Netflix binge may be more dangerous than your workplace setup. One study found that sitting while watching TV was more closely associated with heart disease risk than sitting for work.
But there’s no reason you have to be in a seated position while you’re watching your favorite show. In fact, you can easily stand at 15-minute intervals throughout your TV time, even walking around if you feel inclined to do so. Standing uses 25 to 50 percent more energy than sitting, helping you burn off calories while also keeping your blood pumping.
The Side Table Buying Guide
- The most important detail to note is the dimensions of your chosen side table. Measure the area where you plan to use it and make sure it will occupy the space you want. Also, make sure the tabletop will put the items you need within arm’s reach while you’re seated.
- Even if you use a coaster, your side table will inevitably fall victim to a spill. Make sure the table you chose has a tabletop that you can wipe clean when you need to.
- Storage can be a nice bonus for your side table. Look for one with a basket or sizable shelf if you plan to store items there. Some even come with a cabinet that has a door to conceal your items.
- Safety is a must. Some side tables can have sharp corners that can be hazardous, especially if there are children in your household. One with rounded corners can help with that.
- You’ll also want to make sure your floors are safeguarded against your table. If it doesn’t come with a protective cover on the legs, you can buy felt covers that keep your table legs from scratching the floor beneath.