Walker Edison Furniture Company Modern Round End Table
Last updated date: August 19, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top End Tables and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best End Table you should buy.
Editor's Note August 19, 2020:
Checkout The Best End Table for a detailed review of all the top end tables.
This end table is more decorative in nature, with a capacity of only 50 pounds. The table is laminate made to look like marble, keeping costs down while still giving you a more formal appearance. The manufacturer sells a matching coffee table to help you coordinate your furnishings.
In our analysis, the Walker Edison Furniture Company Walker Edison Furniture Company Modern Round End Table placed 3rd when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Classy yet convenient, this round side table is sure to add an extra element of elegance to your living room or anywhere you want it in your home. Use as an accent table if you pair it with our matching round coffee table or alone as an end table for your own unique arrangement. Composed of a sturdy metal frame for a chic and glam touch in your home.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On End Tables
The sofa is the centerpiece of many living rooms, giving you a comfortable place to enjoy family time or just rest after a long, hard day. Although some of today’s sofas have cup holders built-in, there’s still a need to have an easy-to-reach place to put items you access often. You’ll need somewhere for your remote, in addition to your beverage of choice.
That’s where end tables come in. Chances are, you had a set on either side of your sofa growing up. By now, you probably have a vague idea of what you want in an end table, but there may be some things you never considered. There are plenty of end tables today that will not only look attractive in your home but will also provide the functionality you need.
When it comes down to it, though, it’s all about how you plan to use your end table. If you simply need a place to set your drink and remote, you can keep things minimal, but you may want a little extra storage. Many end tables either have at least one shelf beneath or a cabinet with a door. This will give you a handy place to store items you don’t necessarily need at arm’s length, such as magazines, newspapers, tablets or manuals for your entertainment components.
The End Table Buying Guide
- Reachability is essential for the top of your end table. You’ll want to be able to easily reach over to grab items like drinks or your remote.
- End tables are usually needed in sets. If the one you like doesn’t come with a matching end table, make sure you can get two in the same color.
- The material used to make the end tables is important. Many end tables are built with plywood, covered in a veneer that protects the tabletop from damage due to contact with liquids, food and other sticky items.
- Pay close attention to the stability of the end table. If it’s too top-heavy, you may find it easily tips over, which could be a problem if you have fragile items like a lamp on top of it.
- The weight capacity of your end table is important, especially if it has shelving built in. You may find that the items you want to store on it are too heavy.
- Some end tables have handy built-in features like power or USB outlets. This can be particularly useful if you want somewhere to plug your devices in to charge while you’re watching TV or reading.
- If you need a place to store extra items, look carefully at the storage underneath. Some have cabinets with doors that will conceal whatever you’ve stored behind it.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide