Walker Edison Furniture Company Metal & Wood Leaning/Ladder Desk
Last updated date: August 27, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Leaning/Ladder Desks and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Leaning/Ladder Desk you should buy.
Update as August 27, 2021:
Checkout The Best Leaning/Ladder Desk for a detailed review of all the top leaning/ladder desks.
The WE Furniture Metal & Wood Ladder Desk allows you to stay organized without taking up much space. There's a desk for your laptop, as well as two shelving units for office supplies, houseplants or cute decorations. One feature that really makes this ladder desk stand out is the magnetic board for posting notes and important reminders.
In our analysis, the Walker Edison Furniture Company Walker Edison Furniture Company Metal & Wood Leaning/Ladder Desk placed 11th when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
This ladder desk with bookshelf makes for a useful workspace in your home. Whether in your home office or your living room, this computer desk has all the space you need to keep your work essentials organized. With two open storage cubbies in front of the desk, cord management features to organize your electronic wires easily, two shelves above for books, and a metal magnet board for hanging up your calendar and family pictures. The table and shelves are made out of durable laminate with a flattering, wood grain appearance and the angled framing is made from metal in a ladder inspired design. This ladder desk makes an urban industrial statement with a midcentury modern feel, for an overall stylish addition to your home. Features : With a unique design for a versatile piece in your home Use as a desk for your computer and storing your things on the shelves Helps your things stay organized with multiple shelves Made with metal framing and magnetic board, with durable laminate shelving and desk Ships ready-to-assemble with step-by-step instructions
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Leaning/Ladder Desks
Desks are handy for many tasks, including completing school assignments, catching up on work projects and sitting down to organize and pay the monthly bills. Unfortunately, not all homes have large enough spaces to dedicate to a big desk. That’s where ladder desks, also commonly referred to as leaning desks, come in handy. This type of desk fits in smaller spaces and uses a wall for support.
If you’re in the market for a leaning desk, you’ll want to take into consideration a few different features.
Start out examining the materials used to make the ladder desk. Some are made from wood, while others are entirely metal. Then there are leaning desks made out of a combination of wood and metal, like the C-Hopetree Ladder Desk. The desk’s steel frame provides excellent support, while the laminated wood desk adds style.
Next, determine how much weight you need the desk to hold. Some are lightweight and only have a weight capacity of 30 pounds. This is fine if you’re simply using the desk to read a book, take notes or scroll through your tablet. A leaning/ladder desk that can hold up to 100 pounds is a better choice for projects that require using a home computer and printer. Some of the models even have a large drawer with flip-down lid for storing a host of office supplies.
Consider choosing a leaning desk that matches your decor. You could go with an industrial model or one with more of a farmhouse feel. There are also options with a contemporary look. Look to the colors and materials in your home for inspiration.
The Leaning/Ladder Desk Buying Guide
- If you’re remodeling a room, check to see if the manufacturer has other matching furniture pieces. Oftentimes, you’ll also be able to purchase a bookshelf that complements the leaning desk perfectly.
- Always read the product description before you buy to determine whether or not you need certain tools to assemble the ladder desk. Some may say no tools are required. Some may also suggest you ask a friend for help, as it may be difficult for one person to hold multiple pieces at once during the assembly process. If you get stuck, the company may have a customer support number to walk you through the steps.
- In many cases, you’ll be given the chance to pay for expert assembly. While this is pricey, it may be worth it if you don’t have the time or abilities to put the leaning desks together on your own.
- If your ladder desk begins to get dusty, simply wipe it down with a damp lint-free cloth. Desks that are made of wood can be sprayed with a dust cleaner and wiped down with a dry rag.
- There are several factors that influence the price of leaning desks, although these desks are pretty similarly priced. Some of the factors include the materials used, the number of shelves, the weight the ladder desk is able to hold and any special features.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide