Walker Edison Alcott Corner Electric Fireplace & TV Stand
Last updated date: November 23, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Electric Fireplace & TV Stands and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Electric Fireplace & TV Stand you should buy.
Update as November 23, 2021:
Checkout The Best Electric Fireplace and TV Stand for a detailed review of all the top electric fireplace & tv stands.
You don't need a 60-inch-plus TV to enjoy the benefits of a TV stand with a fireplace included. This stand supports TVs up to 48 inches, although you can purchase a version that supports 60-inch TVs. The fireplace can be left on or off while you're watching TV, with a heat output that can handle a space of up to 400 square feet.
In our analysis, the Walker Edison Walker Edison Alcott Corner Electric Fireplace & TV Stand placed 6th when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Utilize your corner space with this classic 48-inch wood media stand with electric fireplace. Its corner design makes this the perfect space saving unit while creating a warm, entertaining space in your home. This traditional fireplace console is crafted from high-grade MDF with a durable laminate finish and can accommodate a TV up to 55 inches. Features shelving behind two tempered glass doors, an open shelf to fit your media components and accessories, and a cable management system to maintain a tidy space. Installation requires no electrician, simply plug into a standard household outlet and no venting required.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Electric Fireplace & TV Stands
A fireplace adds a level of coziness to a home, but not all living spaces are suited to one. If your home wasn’t built with a fireplace, adding one can be costly. In addition, if you rent your space or live in a smaller place, a traditional fireplace might not be an option at all.
This is where an electric fireplace can be useful. An electric fireplace is essentially a space heater, but it has a look and feel that simulates an actual fireplace. Some even use LED lights to provide heat, saving you electricity.
In recent years, manufacturers have begun combining electric fireplaces with entertainment consoles. You can set your TV on top of the cabinet, with the fire blazing beneath. That gives you the benefits of an entertainment console and fireplace without taking up much space.
Best of all, because of the way these entertainment consoles are built, you don’t have to worry about putting your entertainment devices close to your fireplace. It’s a compact way to get the benefits of a fireplace without losing wall space.
Electric fireplaces are what’s known as “ventless,” which saves energy over vented options because you aren’t losing heat through a chimney. Typically, all you’ll need to do is plug an electric fireplace in to get it to work, unlike in the case of a gas or wood-burning fireplace.
The Electric Fireplace & TV Stand Buying Guide
- When you’re buying an entertainment console, keep in mind that you’ll typically have to assemble it to get it in place. This can take time and require tools that won’t be included in the box.
- Entertainment consoles are often available in a variety of finishes. Decide the look you want for your living area and narrow it down to the style of cabinet that fits.
- One top priority as you’re shopping for entertainment consoles is the size and weight of TV it will support. You may find that your TV size limits you to a certain type of console.
- Consider the components you’ll need to store near your TV. Make sure you choose one with storage for your cable or dish receiver, any gaming systems you have and your speaker system, if you have one.
- Line of sight is important when you’re choosing a place to store your TV. If you’re setting it on top of an entertainment console, make sure the screen will be at a comfortable viewing angle when you’re seated.
- Electric fireplaces put out quite a bit of heat, but they’re limited. Most are designed to heat up to 400 square feet, so if you have a larger space or an open-plan house with high ceilings, you might not get the heating capacity you expect.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide