W. INNOVATIONS Food Grade Silicone Spoon Rests, 3-Pack
Last updated date: January 17, 2023
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Spoon Rests and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Spoon Rest you should buy.
Update as February 3, 2023:
Checkout The Best Spoon Rest for a detailed review of all the top spoon rests.
In our analysis, the W. INNOVATIONS W. INNOVATIONS Food Grade Silicone Spoon Rests, 3-Pack placed 9th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
MODERN SILICONE SPOON RESTS: These modern spoon rests, made from 100% food grade silicone, BPA free, heat resistant. Increases the modern look of any stove top. EASY TO CLEAN: The silicone material makes them easy to clean by hand with a simple wipe or are dish washer safe. SIZE: Large spoon rests (9.1″ x 4.7″) for use of small and large kitchen utensils. NO CROSS-CONTAMINATION: Quantity: 3 pack / Colors: Black, dark grey, light grey. Includes three spoon rests for use of multiple utensils without cross-contamination.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Spoon Rests
If you’ve ever done any cooking, whether it’s just boiling an egg or making a four-course meal, you know how messy everything can get. From dishes piled up in the sink to food splatters all over the counter, there is a lot left to clean up once the meal is complete. An easy way to ensure you make a little less mess in the kitchen is to use a spoon rest.
Much like it sounds, a spoon rest is a simple object where you can lay your utensils while cooking. From wooden spoons to metal spatulas, it’s likely you use a lot of utensils when cooking to stir and flip the food. Instead of putting those utensils on the counter – which can make it dirty and also pick up germs from the surface – put them on the spoon rest. Once the meal is done, just rinse off the spoon rest or put it in the dishwasher.
Spoon rests can be made from different materials, so consider which you prefer for your kitchen. Metal spoon rests made from stainless steel, aluminium, brass or iron have a modern quality and a shiny appeal. They are easy to clean and most can be put in the dishwasher for simple cleanup once the cooking is done. Plastic and silicone spoon rests are highly functional, and often come in fun colors like bright red or blue. This is a good choice if you like durable items with pops of color in the kitchen. Some people prefer marble spoon rests, which are heavy duty and highly durable. They typically need to be handwashed in the sink. Wooden spoon rests have a classic look to them and look great in country-style kitchens. They also cannot go in the dishwasher.
The Spoon Rest Buying Guide
- Style is just as important as function when it comes to kitchen accessories like spoon rests. Because it sits on your counter next to the stove, the spoon rest has a prominent position. This means it’s important to ensure it works well with the aesthetic of your kitchen. For example, if you have a modern look, opt for a metallic spoon rest or one made from a plastic or silicone. For more traditional or country kitchens, opt for wood. If you have a high-end kitchen, marble is an excellent choice with a luxurious feel.
- In terms of shape, most spoon rests have the shape of a large, flat spoon. They are big enough to accommodate multiple cooking utensils at once. The end of the cooking utensil typically rests on the top of the spoon rest while the handle leans against the other end. Modern spoon rests have different designs, such as one where you can place the cooking utensil through a slot in the spoon rest, so that the end that touches the food doesn’t rest on any surface, but hangs in the air.
- For many people, easy cleanup is an essential quality to look for. If you don’t like doing dishes by hand, then opt for a spoon rest that is dishwasher friendly. This means you can just rinse off any large pieces of food and stick the spoon rest in the dishwasher with the rest of your dishes, making cleanup a breeze. Some spoon rests do require handwashing in the sink, which can be cumbersome if there is stuck-on food or large amounts of grease.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide