VTech Write & Learn Kid’s Creative Center
Last updated date: November 25, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top 3 Year Old Boys' Gifts and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best 3 Year Old Boys' Gift you should buy.
Editor's Note March 11, 2021:
Checkout The Best 3-Year-Old-Boys’ Gifts for a detailed review of all the top 3 year old boys' gifts.
A variety of fun, interactive activities in the creative center teach children letters, shapes, numbers, vocabulary and more. There are options to draw and create, listen to music and other creativity-boosting activities.
In our analysis, the VTech VTech Write & Learn Kid's Creative Center placed 2nd when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
The Write and Learn Creative Center by VTech provides children with an interactive and fun way to give them a head start on how to write. Animated demonstrations help preschoolers follow along to learn proper stroke order for uppercase and lowercase letters. Customize the creative center with your child’s name and the screen will show them how to write it step-by-step. Choose a drawing activity and your child will learn to draw by progressing from simple lines and shapes to 26 different objects. Your little artist can then explore their creativity by drawing their own pictures with the included stencils and stamps while listening to the cheerful music. Requires 2 AA batteries (batteries included for demo purposes only; new batteries recommended for regular use). intended for ages 3 to 6 years.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On 3 Year Old Boys' Gifts
When shopping for toys for 3-year-old boys, any product that encourages pretend and imaginative play is sure to please. Since the age is when little ones begin exploring, socializing and learning shapes, colors and numbers, your best bet is to choose toys that will be both engaging (they still have a short attention span!) and fun. There are also many educational options that will also help them get ready for preschool and facilitate the development of important cognitive skills.
At age 3, many kiddos start to crave self-sufficiency, meaning they want to do things on their own, so consider buying toys that will help them gain independence. For example, puzzles may help them develop motor skills to dress or clean up after themselves or open-ended toys such as building sets may encourage them to develop ideas and carry them out.
The 3 Year Old Boys' Gift Buying Guide
- Look for toys that are likely to grow with your child or can be repurposed. For example, a building set or action figures may be interesting to your little one at different development ages.
- Avoid purchasing toys that need to be plugged in, especially for younger children, which are safer playing with battery-powered ones. Just be sure to keep button-sized batteries, which can be swallowed, away from them.
- Always review the labels on toy packages, which can help you decide if the toy is safe for a child’s age or complements his or her interests. Also make sure the product is made of safe, non-toxic materials.
- Invest in high-quality toys made by brands you know and trust, and be sure to check toy recalls to prevent any accidents down the road.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide