VTech Drop & Go Dump Truck
Last updated date: February 22, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Trucks For 2 Year Old Boys and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Truck For 2 Year Old Boys you should buy.
Editor's Note February 18, 2021:
Checkout The Best Trucks For 2 Year Old Boys for a detailed review of all the top trucks for 2 year old boys.
When it comes to toddler birthday or Christmas presents, this truck for 2-year-old boys should be at the top of your list. Little ones can push the truck around or use the included string to pull it. The toy is also interactive, teaching kids about colors and tools.
In our analysis, the VTech VTech Drop & Go Dump Truck placed 1st when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Learning is tons of fun with this VTech online exclusive drop and go dump truck. Drop a colorful rock into the top of this cute toy dump truck, and watch it tumble into the bucket. Your little one will learn numbers as the interactive truck counts each rock. Once the rocks are in the bucket, push or pull the truck along to see the rocks rumble inside. Then, lift the hinged bucket to unload the rocks and start again while developing motor skills. The dump truck also includes 3 colorful buttons that play melodies, phrases and teach tools and colors. Requires 2 AAA batteries (batteries included for demo purposes only; new batteries recommended for regular use). intended for ages 6 months to 3 years.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Trucks For 2 Year Old Boys
Whether you’re looking for a gift for your 2-year-old son, nephew or grandson, you’ll want to consider a toy truck. Not only do trucks encourage imaginative play, but they also improve fine motor skills.
As you shop for the best trucks for 2-year-old-boys, take a look at the materials that make up their construction. Make sure any plastic trucks are free of BPA and listed as non-toxic. You can also support the environment by choosing a truck that has been constructed 100% from recycled plastic.
Consider a set of trucks in which each included toy has a different function. For example, some sets include a bulldozer, dump truck, cement mixer and tractor. Toddlers can work on their pretend play, while also learning how each truck is unique.
Look for an interactive truck if your 2-year-old is mesmerized by lights and sounds. Many of these types of trucks are designed to be educational. They have buttons that help teach toddlers their colors, letters and other important subjects.
Review the truck set to determine if there are any extras that make it more attractive than a similar set. You’ll find some sets come with a storybook, while others include a set of blocks or fake rocks. You can even purchase a carrier vehicle with three individual cars that can be loaded and unloaded at will. Accessories such as these can add a lot of fun!
The Truck For 2 Year Old Boys Buying Guide
- Most toy trucks for 2-year-old boys are made out of plastic, which means you can wipe them down with a wet dish cloth if they get dirty. Never soak a truck that has batteries or interactive buttons.
- If your toddler tends to put small objects in his mouth, you’ll want to fully examine the truck before making a purchasing decision. Skip any trucks that have small parts that can easily be removed, as these are choking hazards.
- Consider creating an outdoor sand pit as a play area for your toddler’s new trucks. Not only does a sand pit allow the child to dig and transport sand with his truck, but it also offers a safe, contained play area.
- Trucks for 2-year-old boys are available at different price points. You’ll find the VTech Drop & Go Dump Truck is among the cheapest, while the Storybook Kids Explorers Club Construction Trucks & Storybook and the Coogam Friction Powered Vehicles 4-Pack have a more moderate cost. The LeapFrog Tumbling Blocks Fire Truck comes in as the most expensive, due to its ability to play music and light up.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide