VSITOO Quiet Auto-Sleep Smart Mug, 14-Ounce
Last updated date: June 22, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as June 22, 2022:
Checkout Keep Your Coffee Hot With The Best Smart Mug for a detailed review of all the top .
All you have to do is download an app and you can control this smart mug from your phone. It features three different heat settings, which can also be adjusted using a button on the mug itself. As an added bonus, this model also comes with a sliding lid, so you can reduce spills or take the mug on the go.
In our analysis, the VSITOO VSITOO Quiet Auto-Sleep Smart Mug, 14-Ounce placed 1st when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Manual&App Control: Temperature can be adjusted directly through the touch button on the smart travel coffee mug or the VSITOO APP on your phone. Choose the way to set your favorite temperature between 96℉- 149℉.The best drinking temperature for coffee is 131℉- 145℉ in summer and 140℉- 149℉in winter. Excellent Battery Life: This smart coffee thermos mug works with 2500Ah high-capacity polymer lithium battery, VSITOO S3 Pro smart mug can last 4-8 hours on a single full charge—or all day on the charging coaster, which keeps your coffee at the perfect temperature from the first sip to the last drop. Unique Design: The coffee mug body is made of double-layer vacuum stainless steel and the inside adopts advanced Food Grade Ceramic Acrylic Paint Technology. Double vacuum insulation make it possible to keep your drink warm. The intelligent heating system allows you to drink perfect coffee or tea every morning. IPX7 waterproof rating allows you to clean the smart mug more safely. The included BPA free sliding lid also brings you more convenience. SMART LED LIGHT: The LED temperature light bar indicates the heating process, and the aperture of the touch button show the current beverage temperature and battery power. Blue：《35℃（95℉）, Orange：36-50℃（96-122℉）, RED：》50℃（122℉）, Green：Show Charging. Perfect gift choice: new design. Keep your coffee always warm. This coffee mug will be the perfect gift for your lover, family or best friend on your birthday, christmas, father’s day, mother’s day, anniversary or other important occasions. Hand Wash Only: An updated double-layer vacuum stainless steel coating is safe to hand wash. S3 PRO is IPX7 rated and you can wash your cup easier. Extended Battery Life: Pour in hot liquid to extend and maximize battery life.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
Smart mugs are an innovative way to drink your favorite beverage. — and make sure it’s at the perfect temperature from start to finish. There are effectively two kinds of smart mugs: those with an internal battery and heating element, and those that heat a mug while connected to a charging cable or pad. This latter type should be regularly returned to its charger to maintain its temperature.
If your primary complaint is coffee going cold at your desk, charger-dependent models may be a better option. If your main complaint is tea getting cold while in transit or meetings, you’ll want a travel mug with a battery.
All smart mugs must be hand-washed, due to their sensitive electronics. However, some feature a removable liner, which allows you to clean them with more confidence that you won’t damage the wiring or battery.
Do you prefer hot or iced coffee and tea? Some smart mugs can not only keep liquids hot but also cold, primarily due to the presence of insulation and effective seals. This allows for greater flexibility, especially if you and other members of your household prefer drinks prepared in different ways.
While battery technology is advancing by leaps and bounds, smart mugs still take up a certain amount of space in your cabinets, and they can be heavy. When purchasing a smart mug, consider the bulkiness and weight alongside the mug’s performance.
If you don’t want to carry around a thermos that weighs two pounds even before you add liquid, you may want to opt for a smaller design with less battery life. Alternatively, you could view it as exercise and use the mug as a weight for arm curls in your downtime.
The Buying Guide
- Review your smart mugs before buying to make sure that they are effective insulaters. While better batteries can ensure a longer charge to keep your coffee warm, a well-insulated mug makes the warming element more effective. Thus, you can still expect some warmth even after the charge runs out.
- Some people will be concerned about the electromagnetic energy of a smart mug being harmful to humans and pets, but rest assured that the charging field is very closely contained around the charging pad. Your mug will stop charging unless it is within a few millimeters of the pad; that is the effective range of the radiation it emits. So, unless you put it right next to your body for prolonged periods of time, you should have nothing to worry about.
- If you select a mug that claims to heat a liquid from cold to boiling, be aware that this process will consume much more battery life than if it were simply maintaining a heated liquid’s temperature.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide