VSATEN Multi-Colored Washable Dinosaur Night Light
Last updated date: October 27, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Dinosaur Night Lights and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Dinosaur Night Light you should buy.
Update as October 27, 2021:
Checkout The Best Dinosaur Night Light for a detailed review of all the top dinosaur night lights.
If you have a toddler in the home, you'll want to go with this adorable dinosaur night light. Not only is it made from soft and smooth silicone, but it can also be washed. It's outfitted with a rechargeable LED light that will run for 8 hours straight in between charges.
In our analysis, the VSATEN VSATEN Multi-Colored Washable Dinosaur Night Light placed 1st when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Soothing Color Changing Night Lamp: Cute dinosaur night light with multicolors, offers a soft and calming glow for children of all ages to drive away darkness and provide all-night companion for baby sleeping or breastfeeding & nursery. Easy Tap Control: Switch the bottom ON/OFF button to “ON”, tap the silicone night light to switch color among white, Red, Green, Blue, or 7 Color Gradient mode, you can choose the color you like. The kids night light is incredibly easy for children to use at playtime or bedtime. Baby Safe Night Light: Made from toy-grade, BPA-Free soft & washable silicone material, the led nursery night light is 100% safe for your baby to learn and play. No sharp edge, No harsh light, No harm to the eyes of your children. Portable USB Rechargeable: Built-in 1200mA rechargeable lithium battery supports more than 8 hours light up time after fully charged, powered by micro usb port, making kids night light portable to use at anywhere. Charging Cable Included. Perfect Gift & Room Decor: The dinosaur bedside lamp is not only a creative gifts to family, friends, kids on Christmas, Thanksgiving, New Year day etc., but also a nice decor for homes, bedrooms, bars, shops etc. It adds a pop of personality to the room.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Dinosaur Night Lights
Night lights serve a valuable purpose. Whether placed in a hallway, a bedroom or a bathroom, they make it much easier to navigate around your house late in the evenings without waking others.
But if you have a young child, a night light can serve another very valuable purpose. For children who fear the dark, a night light may offer just the right amount of illumination to keep the scary things at bay.
There are a few things that go into choosing a good night light. You’ll want one with a bulb that provides just enough light to either brighten a pathway or calm those nighttime fears. A low-wattage bulb will also keep energy costs down, reducing your carbon footprint while also helping you make your budget more efficient.
For children, a dinosaur-themed night light can bring a little extra fun to bedtime. Not only will it light up your kid’s room during bedtime, but it can provide a whimsical touch that matches your décor. If your child loves prehistoric creatures, the light can show off their interests while encouraging a love of knowledge. You can even find night lights that brighten a room by projecting a 3D image of a dinosaur onto a plate, leaving only the base to show during daytime hours.
The Dinosaur Night Light Buying Guide
- You’ll see plenty of 3D-projector dinosaur night lights. Be aware that with most of these products the image itself isn’t actually three-dimensional. It’s a flat image on a plate that gives the appearance of being three-dimensional.
- You can choose from a variety of features that will save on energy. LED lights require less electricity to operate while also burning longer than traditional compact fluorescent lamp (CFL) bulbs.
- Another benefit of LED lights is that they usually burn without heating up the casing of the bulb itself. This can be invaluable if your child happens to touch the light while exploring the room.
- Some night lights activate only when motion is detected or have sensors that automatically shut off at dawn and on at dusk. For a children’s room, the latter type of bulb is likely a better option since you’ll want it to burn steadily for a certain period of time, not just when someone walks past it.
- For a child’s bedroom, the profile of your night light is worth considering. One that protrudes considerably from the wall can get in the way as little ones crawl, walk or run past it.
- Before you buy, take a close look at how your night light is powered. Many of them plug into a wall socket, but some of the newer ones can run on batteries or a USB cable plugged into an adapter.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide