Vremi Vegetable Spiralizer Machine with Peeler
Last updated date: October 10, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Veggie Spiral Slicers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Veggie Spiral Slicer you should buy.
Update as October 10, 2022:
Checkout The Best Veggie Spiral Slicer for a detailed review of all the top veggie spiral slicers.
The Vremi Vegetable Spiralizer Machine with Peeler has a body made from BPA-free plastic and blades constructed from rust-resistant stainless steel. The unit is lightweight and easy to hold. You'll be able to make everything from curly fries to vegetable paste with just the twist of your hands.
In our analysis of 32 expert reviews, the Vremi Vegetable Spiralizer Machine with Peeler placed 12th when we looked at the top 13 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
The Vremi Veg Out Spiralizer helps you love your vegetables more. This spiralizer is a multifunctional slicing tool that transforms fruits and veggies into appetizing swirls, sticks or noodles shapes. It’s easy to chicken out on vegetables but when they’re made into noodle-like strands, you’ll want to eat more! With this spiralizer, you can easily replace pasta cravings and switch to a more healthy non-carb dish. Want a smart way to let your kids eat healthy? Sneak curls of vegetables into their regular noodles. Set includes a handheld triblade spiralizer, peeler, and custom cleaning brush – everything you need to get inspiralized with nutritious recipes. Product Details & Care Includes handheld spiralizer, peeler and custom cleaning brush Spiralizer material: Stainless steel blades and BPA free plastic body Peeler material: Ceramic blades and BPA free plastic body Fits narrow fruits and vegetables Oversized, wide or circular produce may need to be cut down before use Dishwasher Safe (top rack ) Product Safety CAUTION: Sharp edges. Handle with care. Do not place in microwave freezer or above an open flame.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Veggie Spiral Slicers
Although you can purchase fresh and frozen spiralized vegetables at the grocery store, it’s much cheaper if you buy a veggie spiral slicer and cut the vegetables yourself. Spiralized vegetables make an excellent pasta substitution as well as a delicious salad. There are a few different models on the market, so it’s helpful to review the available features before you choose one.
Determine whether a hand model that requires you to twist the vegetable is best or a spiralizer that is more like a machine and comes with a hand crank. Hand models are great when you only have to prep for a few family members, as they are small and easy to store in a kitchen drawer. Veggie spiral slicers with hand cranks are better if you have a large group of people to cook for.
Take a look at the materials used to construct the veggie spiral slicer. Most have stainless steel blades that resist rust and stains and plastic bodies. If there are any plastic pieces, you’ll need to check to see if they are BPA-free.
Examine the interchangeable blades that come with the veggie spiral slicers that have hand cranks. The more blades that come with the unit, the more creative you can get with your recipes. Different blades allow you to make everything from angel-hair noodles to curly fries to crinkle-cut chips.
Consider any extras that may come with the veggie spiral slicers. Some include cleaning brushes, peelers and even ebooks that contain recipes. Models that have a hand crank often include a caddy to store all of the pieces, including the various blades.
The Veggie Spiral Slicer Buying Guide
- Some veggie spiral slicer chambers are on the small side, which means you’ll need to slice larger vegetables lengthwise before you can use them in the slicer.
- Hand spiralizers are not ideal for prepping veggies for large recipes, as they can cause hand strain or fatigue.
- Reviewers report that spiralizers with suction cups don’t stick to certain countertops.
- Some veggie spiral slices are dishwasher-safe, while others must be cleaned by hand. Use caution when washing the spiralizers by hand, as the blades are sharp enough to cut.
- The price for a veggie spiral slicer varies based on how the unit is designed to operate. For example, the Ontel Veggetti Spiral Vegetable Cutter is cheaper than the Spiralizer Vegetable Slicer with Blade Caddy & Recipes and the Brieftons Vegetable Spiral Slicer with Blade Caddy because they simply require you to twist the device versus using a machine with a hand crank.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide