Vremi Silicone Cupcake Baking Cups, 24-Pack
Last updated date: March 20, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Baking Cups and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Baking Cup you should buy.
Each Vremi Silicone Cupcake Baking Cups, 24-Pack comes with blue, green, yellow and pink cups. The molds are not only non-toxic and BPA-free, but they also resist stains and odors. They are cold resistant up to -40 degrees Fahrenheit and heat resistant in temperatures as high as 480 degrees Fahrenheit. In our analysis of 14 expert reviews, the Vremi Vremi Silicone Cupcake Baking Cups, 24-Pack placed 2nd when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note March 20, 2020:
Checkout The Best Baking Cup for a detailed review of all the top baking cups.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
From The Manufacturer
Liven up your day with the Vremi Totally Baked Baking Cups — the ultimate reusable solution for perfectly shaped cupcakes, muffins and more! This nonstick bakeware molds set includes 24 bake cups in colorful shades of pink, yellow, green and blue to compliment any batch of delicious treats. Their festive pastel colors make them perfect for serving up homemade goodies at your next birthday, Halloween, graduation, Valentine’s or holiday party. And they’re versatile for both sweet and savory recipes: Try them with mini egg cups for breakfast, perfectly portioned quiche for lunch or dinner, or fun shaped popsicles for dessert. Made for any standard muffin pan, and can also be used freestanding on a flat cookie sheet. Oven proof and freezer, microwave and dishwasher safe.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Baking Cups
While you may immediately think of cupcakes when you hear the words “baking cups,” this handy invention actually has a plethora of uses. They are excellent at holding small appetizers, chocolates and candies. You can use them to make cupcakes, brownie bites, muffins, mini cheesecakes and even mousse.
There are several different types of baking cups on the market, so you’ll want to consider your specific needs before making a final selection.
Disposable paper cupcake liners are a great choice if you need to make a large batch of cupcakes. They are also best if you have to take the cupcakes to a party or other social gathering, as the attendees will be able to quickly toss the cupcake wrapper in the trash after consuming the delicious dessert.
You may opt for disposable cupcake liners in classic white, like the Green Direct Cupcake Liners, 500-Pack, or an assortment of metallic designs, such as the Wilton Elegance Cupcake Liners, 150-Pack. While the metallic designs are fun and add to the style of your party decor, classic white goes with any occasion and party theme.
Reusable baking cups are a better choice for home use, as they are more eco-friendly and cost-efficient. It’s important that you make sure the reusable cups are non-toxic and don’t contain any BPA. The Vremi Silicone Cupcake Baking Cups, 24-Pack meets this standard and uses a premium food-grade silicone that quickly releases food without staining or retaining any food odors.
It’s important that you check the reusable baking cups’ temperature limitations, as each set may vary. The AmazonBasics Silicone Baking Cups, 12-Pack is able to withstand freezer temperatures as low as -40 degrees Fahrenheit and microwave and oven temperatures of up to 480 degrees Fahrenheit. It’s also dishwasher-safe, which helps when it comes time to clean up.
DWYM Fun Fact
Did you know that teacups were first used to bake cupcakes? It’s also true that cupcakes got their name because the ingredients used to make the tasty desserts were measured by the cupful. Below you’ll find a few more interesting cupcake facts.
- Georgetown Cupcake holds the Guinness World Record for largest cupcake. The cupcake weighed 2,594 pounds!
- National Cupcake Day is celebrated every year on December 15.
- There are actually cupcake ATMs where you can stop and pick up a quick treat. The first was called Sprinkles and it held as many as 350 fresh cupcakes at a time.
- Each year Americans consume an astounding 770,000,000 cupcakes.
The Baking Cup Buying Guide
- To ensure that the cupcake liners you are about to purchase will fit in your cupcake pan, measure the diameter of one of the cupcake slots. Check that measurement against the measurement on the baking cup product packaging.
- Reusable silicone baking cups will melt over an open flame, so don’t try to bake a cupcake over a campfire when vacationing with friends and family.
- A cookie or ice cream scoop can be used to help you create even cupcakes that are uniform in size and shape.
- When it comes to the price of baking cups, you can expect to pay less for disposable paper liners. Additionally, all-white liners, like the Green Direct Cupcake Liners, 500-Pack, are cheaper than decorated liners, like the Wilton Elegance Cupcake Liners, 150-Pack. Reusable baking cups require paying a bit more attention to the construction details when comparing prices. For example, the AmazonBasics Silicone Baking Cups, 12-Pack costs just as much as the Vremi Silicone Cupcake Baking Cups, 24-Pack even though it has 12 fewer cups. This is because the AmazonBasics cups are taller in height and able to withstand hotter oven temperatures.