VonHaus Interlockable Tool Adjustable Portable Storage Organizer Box, 2-Piece
Last updated date: May 12, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Portable Storage Organizer Boxes and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Portable Storage Organizer Box you should buy.
Update as May 12, 2021:
Checkout The Best Portable Storage Organizer Box for a detailed review of all the top portable storage organizer boxes.
The reinforced locking catches ensure that each organizer is firmly shut, and that the cases are secured together. The cases are made from a highly durable plastic that can withstand heavier weights. They can be used at home, in the workshop or at your workplace.
In our analysis of 23 expert reviews, the VonHaus Interlockable Adjustable Storage Organizer Box, 2-Piece placed 7th when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
MULTIPLE STORAGE SET: Stackable, useful and unbelievably strong 2x storage case – safely store nuts, bolts, screws, nails, general fixings and components. BUILT TO LAST: made from high impact plastic in a carry case design with super strong polycarbonate lid that can withstand heavier weights
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Portable Storage Organizer Boxes
What does your junk drawer look like at home? If you’re like most people, it’s likely filled with small parts that don’t quite belong anywhere: odd buttons, screws, nails, nuts, bolts, beads and so many other things that quickly accumulate around the house, and end up in the junk drawer with nowhere else to go. If you don’t have a messy junk drawer, it’s likely your toolbox gets all the small parts. In many cases, these bits and bobs end up rattling around the toolbox till they are ultimately lost or thrown out.
Having an organization system for your odds and ends is a good way to keep your home neat and tidy. Instead of having little piles of small parts in different places around your home, you can gather all of the parts in one place. Plus, by storing and organizing all of your small parts in an easy-to-access way, you may be able to save money by reusing these items instead of purchasing new ones. How many times have you gone out to purchase a pack of screws when you only needed one of two, and then later realized you had those exact ones in your junk drawer?
A portable storage organizer box is the perfect way to house all of your small parts. Made out of a sturdy plastic material with a secure lid, this storage box has multiple small compartments. You can separate each of your small parts into categories and then store each category into a compartment. Often, portable storage organizer boxes have see-through lids, so it’s easy to find exactly what you’re looking for without even opening up the box.
Not only are these boxes useful for small parts, but they are also perfect for storing craft items such as beads, sequins and feathers. You can even keep kids’ items such as dice, stickers or stamps.
The Portable Storage Organizer Box Buying Guide
- The most important element to look at when purchasing a portable storage organizer box is what kind of compartments it has. Consider what kind of small parts you want to store, and how many different categories of things you have. You can find portable storage organizer boxes that have fixed compartments or those with removable ones. The removable compartments offer greater flexibility in terms of organization.
- Another critical factor is how secure the lid is. You’ll want to make sure that the lid fits closely against the walls of the compartments so that small parts do not rattle around or shift into other sections when the box is being moved.
- If you foresee using multiple portable storage organizer boxes, consider whether they are easy to stack one on top of the other. You can actually get ones that will interlock, so they can stack securely in place. This will not only save you storage space, but it will also give you peace of mind because you don’t have to worry about them falling over.
- Take a look at what the portable storage organizer box is made out of. Opt for one that is constructed with heavy-duty plastic that is designed for high impact. This way, you can be sure that your box will be durable and strong. This is an important criterion for a portable storage organizer box because it is moved around. If it falls during transport, you don’t want to get any cracks. Plus, choose a box that is lightweight, so it will be easy for you to carry even when it’s full of small parts.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide