Vnieetsr Waterproof Canvas Pencil Case
Last updated date: August 1, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Pencil Cases and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Pencil Case you should buy.
Update as August 1, 2022:
Checkout The Best Pencil Case for a detailed review of all the top pencil cases.
Constructed using a strong canvas, this pencil case is made to last. It features multiple mesh pockets that can hold everything from pencils to guitar picks to a cell phone. Users will appreciate that the case is waterproof and that it comes in a choice of attractive colors.
In our analysis of 10 expert reviews, the Vnieetsr Waterproof Canvas Pencil Case placed 1st when we looked at the top 14 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Large Storage: With 8.7 x 3.1x 3.9 inches dimension, this pencil case can hold pretty much everything a student needs. Large storage capacity allowing up to 50 slim pencils and other small items. Rectangular design that can hold 8-inches extra-long pencils. Unique Designs: There is a special three compartments design for this pencil pouch to separate and organize your different items. Multiple small slip pockets can hold business cards, small cards and sticky notes.The main compartment could be open widely and easily, allowing you to quickly see everything inside and find precisely what you’re looking for. Durable Material: Made of high quality waterproof canvas against dust, scratches, and abrasions durable to use; washable and wear resistant,also made with quality zippers, very durable and smooth. Multifunctional: This pen bag is a multifunctional bag with different compartments it can be used as a travel case, makeup bag, tool pouch, cellphone pouch and more to fits all your basic daily needs.Suitable for both office,school,home and travel use. Perfect Gift: It’s a nice gift for boys and girls, youngs and adults, writers and artists for graduation, birthday present, or back to school or travel supplies. Case only, pencils not included.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Pencil Cases
Whether you use it at work, school or home, a pencil case offers a convenient place to store your pencils, pens and other supplies. A good pencil case will offer protection and can keep pencils from rolling off your desk or getting lost. Pencil cases can make it easy to organize office and art supplies.
When browsing pencil cases, consider how much space you need for your items. A basic pencil case can hold several pencils and other supplies in a single zippered compartment for basic daily use. However, a large pencil case or bag may offer slots for pencils, have a large open area and feature several pockets for easy organization of small and large items.
Pencil cases can come in different shapes and styles that fit your needs and preferences. For example, some pencil cases fold up and down so you can use them as a pencil cup when you’re not simply storing your items. Other cases have a wide zipper design that makes the case open up more like a bag.
Since pencil cases can get a lot of wear and tear as they hold objects like sharp pencils, scissors and protractors, you’ll want to choose a product made of a sturdy, high-quality material. You can often find pencil cases made of polyester, felt, plastic and canvas that offer different textures and durability. Look for products that mention qualities such as waterproof, dust-resistant and strong.
Since you’ll open the pencil case often, opt for a product with a sturdy and convenient zipper. You can find cases with one zipper that offers a single opening as well as organizer pencil cases with several zippered compartments and pockets. You can consider your storage preferences and convenience in deciding how many zippered pockets you prefer.
To get a product that will last, look for pencil cases that are washable. You can hand wash pencil cases made of most common materials, but some manufacturers market their products as machine washable for added convenience.
The Pencil Case Buying Guide
- Pencil cases can work well for other purposes such as storing small electronics, money or even makeup. You can find organizer cases with interior mesh pockets for your phone, earbuds or cables. Other cases have slots that can work well for organizing makeup brushes.
- While large pencil cases give you a place to store a lot of items, keep in mind that finding those items when you need them can take more work. To make things easier, look for large pencil cases with a convenient outer pocket for the items you’ll need most.
- You’ll want to clean your pencil case regularly to get debris like pencil shavings and other trash out. After removing your items, try shaking the pencil case gently over a trash can or even use a brush to sweep out debris.
- If your pencil case gets stained, you have a few tricks to try depending on the case material. Rubbing alcohol works to remove stains on plastic and fabric cases. You can also try using laundry detergent or baking soda to give your pencil case an overall clean.
- To keep your pencil case from getting a stuck zipper, make sure you don’t catch any of the nearby fabric in the zipper when you close the case. If you do, grab tweezers to try to pull the material out.
- If you find your pencil case hard to unzip, lubricating the zipper with soap or petroleum jelly can help. When a missing pull tab has caused this issue, you can put a keyring on the zipper and open it that way.
- Small items like erasers and paper clips can easily get lost in a pencil case. For convenience, look for a case with small zippered compartments inside for such items.
- Choosing a narrower pencil case that stands up and folds up and down can work well for doing art with colored pencils or markers since you can easily see the color of each item before you grab it.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide