VIZ-PRO Aluminium Framed Magnetic Whiteboard
Last updated date: October 2, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Magnetic Whiteboards and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Magnetic Whiteboard you should buy.
Editor's Note October 27, 2020:
Checkout The Best Magnetic Whiteboard for a detailed review of all the top magnetic whiteboards.
In our analysis, the VIZ-PRO VIZ-PRO Aluminium Framed Magnetic Whiteboard placed 6th when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Overall size: 36" x 24" ( frame included); Writing surface size: 34" x 22". Smooth & durable magnetic writing surface, easily drywipe with all dry-erase markers. Silver finished aluminium frame, ABS corner with screw-fixing in corners. Easy installation with fixing kits, can be mounted vertically or horizontally. Include fixing kits, pentray.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Magnetic Whiteboards
Magnetic whiteboards are a hot product these days, with so many families working and learning at home. They are great for teaching lessons, keeping track of work and reminding people about activities and to-do lists. You can also use them for brainstorming and client presentations.
When purchasing your whiteboard, you will need to decide if you need mounting hardware or not. If you want to hang your whiteboard on a wall, you will need it. Also, research the construction of the board. Some are made of painted steel, aluminum or laminate. Depending on your intended use, you may prefer a lighter material or something with a certain look.
Also, you will want to check the kinds of accessories that come with a whiteboard. Some varieties come with only one marker, while others include several. This is not a problem, since you can always buy more, but make sure that there is at least one eraser to get you started.
The Magnetic Whiteboard Buying Guide
- Measure the space where you want to place your magnetic whiteboard to make sure that you order the correct size.
- Painted steel and melamine dry-erase boards are easier to clean, but they are more likely to scratch.
- Glass, porcelain and laminate dry-erase boards are more scratch- and stain-resistant, but they could cost more.
- Do you have multiple children learning at home? You might wish to purchase two whiteboards to avoid conflict and keep lessons separated.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide