VIVREAL Rechargeable Ergonomic Massager
Last updated date: November 11, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Massagers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Massager you should buy.
Update as October 21, 2020:
Checkout The Best Massager for a detailed review of all the top massagers.
Once this massager is fully charged, it can run for as long as 100 minutes before it needs to be charged again. Consumers will appreciate how easy the massager is to use, as well as the option to switch between six different speeds. The unit also includes nodes specifically for your neck, thigh, ankle, foot, leg and back.
In our analysis of 87 expert reviews, the VIVREAL Rechargeable Ergonomic Massager placed 5th when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
6 INTERCHANGEABLE MASSAGE NODES- Still suffer from aches, knots and muscle tension? Why not get a portable massage therapy right in the comfort of your own home or office? Switch among 6 nodes, the electric percussion massager provides various deep tissue massage experiences like that of a real masseuse, well promoting stress relief with full body massage on such body parts as back, foot, arm, muscle, leg, calf, neck, shoulder, elbow, thigh, also has proven to improve blood circulation. CORDLESS & RECHARGEABLE- Too busy for a SPA? This electric deep tissue massager allows you to enjoy a fantastic Shiatsu style massage ANYTIME, ANYWHERE! Super enjoyable deep tissue experience at HOME, CAR & OFFICE. The built-in rechargeable battery lasts for up to 100MINS on a full charge! A smart battery status display allows you to know when to charge. For safety, it can't be used while being charging. 6 ADJUSTABLE SPEEDS & 6 MASSAGE MODES- Whether you prefer a gentler massage experience or an intenser one, simply press the button and an intensity level that meets your demand could be selected. All you need to do is to sit back, press the buttons, and simply let your stress melt away. Fast-acting relief meets convenience with the percussion body massager. POWERFUL MOTOR & SAFETY- Ergonomic motor with extremely powerful up to 3200 pulses per minute, could effectively relieve pains, deeply penetrate your tissues and muscles, mimicking the vigorous kneading. Using pure copper motor, the percussion therapeutic massager has a longer service life and overheat protection. After using 15 minutes, it will automatically stop for preventing from overheat or overuse such as when falling asleep. 1 YEAR WARRANTY & PERFECT CHOICE OF GIFT- Are you seeking for a gift for friends and family? Eco-friendly ABS with frosted design makes the handheld body massager a perfect gift. It can benefit people with neck or back pain, muscle fatigue, and people with knee or shoulder injuries and so on. For any problem, you can contact us and we will reply to you immediately to solve all of your worries. Totally no risk of you! Just add to your cart now!
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Massagers
A good massage offers plenty of benefits; however, paying for a massage from a professional on a regular basis can be quite costly. Purchasing your own massager is a much more practical solution. Additionally, having your own unit allows you to massage sore muscles at any time of the day or night.
When shopping for the best massager, you need to decide if you’re okay with the model having a cord. With a cord, you don’t have to worry about keeping the battery charged. Without a cord, you can move around freely without any wires getting in the way.
Should you opt for a rechargeable massager, it’s important that you check how long the battery will last in between charges. The VIVREAL Handheld Cordless Deep Tissue Back Massager, for example, runs for a total of 100 minutes once it’s fully charged. It also comes with a smart battery status display, so you always know exactly how much battery power you’ve used.
Consider how portable you need the massager to be. There are massagers that come with their own carrying cases, so you can take them to the office or pack them in your RV. The Naipo Shiatsu Kneading Back & Neck Massager comes with a handy car adapter, so you can even use it when driving across the country.
Look for a massager that includes a heat function, like the RESTECK Heat Neck & Back Massager. Not only will the heat help loosen up tight muscles, but it also works to increase blood flow. The heat works in conjunction with the massage to leave you feeling calm and pain-free.
Review which parts of the body the massager is designed to work on. There are massagers that are specially designed for use on the neck and back, as well as massagers that cater to the entire body. The Hangsun Deep Tissue Percussion Handheld Massager is one such model. It comes with three interchangeable massage nodes, each of which coordinates with a different area of the body. The massager also has an ergonomic handle that provides a comfortable grip during operation.
The Massager Buying Guide
- Most massagers for use at home require the user to have a bit of arm strength. If you are elderly or you have any medical conditions that restrict the use of your arms, you’ll need a friend or family member to operate the massager for you.
- Pay attention to the length of the massager’s cord. Models that have short cords that measure just 3 feet in length will require a person to use them near an outlet. This may be a problem if you don’t have a chair or sofa in close proximity to an outlet.
- Look for a massager that allows you to adjust the intensity. Your spouse may love a deep tissue massage, but if you prefer a softer approach, you want to have that option available to you.
- It’s good practice to wipe down the massager’s nodes after each use with a disinfectant wipe. If you don’t have any wipes, you can use a bit of warm water and dish soap, but you’ll need to be careful you don’t get the insides of the massager wet. Also, you’ll need to make sure the massager has been unplugged from the power source before you clean it. Otherwise, you put yourself at risk of an electrical shock.
- Purchasing a massage for home use won’t cost you an arm and a leg. Most models are actually quite reasonably priced. The VIVREAL Handheld Cordless Deep Tissue Back Massager is the most affordable, although the Hangsun Deep Tissue Percussion Handheld Massager and the Naipo Shiatsu Kneading Back & Neck Massager aren’t that far behind. If you don’t mind spending a few dollars more, the RESTECK Heat Neck & Back Massager is another good choice.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide