VIVOSUN 3567 GPH High Lift Pond Pump
Last updated date: October 13, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Pond Pumps and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Pond Pump you should buy.
Update as October 13, 2021:
Checkout The Best Pond Pumps for a detailed review of all the top pond pumps.
This pond pump offers energy cost savings as it consumes less power while providing strong performance. It runs quietly, and the pump can be used together with filtration systems.
In our analysis, the VIVOSUN VIVOSUN 3567 GPH High Lift Pond Pump placed 5th when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Solid Construction: The shaft and drive ring are made from silicon carbide material to reduce erosion and increase service life; IPX-8 rated. Energy Saving with Low Noise: Ultra-quiet operation design (30-40 dB); less power consumption (130W) with higher output (3567GPH/13500LPH) as compared to other pumps. High Lift with Detachable Filter: Lift extends up to 14.8 ft./4.5 m high; this pump can more than accommodate your water features and includes easy-transport handle and detachable filter. Easy Installation: Adjustable outlet direction and 20.3 ft. power cord to meet a variety of requirements; flexible tube size of 1'' or 1 1/4” or 1 1/2” or 2'' ID; can be used together with filter systems. Multiuse: Can be used as an inline or submersible pump and is great as a pump for pond, fish tank, fountains, waterfalls, hydroponic systems, and irrigation systems; we provide a 1-year warranty, so if you are not completely satisfied with our water pump or receive a defective product, we are happy to find an acceptable solution; please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Pond Pumps
Whether you have a man-made or natural pond, a pond pump is a good way to ensure that the water can circulate in the space. With a pond pump, you can avoid having stagnant water that is not rich in oxygen. A pond pump introduces additional oxygen into the water, making it more habitable for plants and fish.
Solids-handling pond pumps can help remove dirt particles from the water so you have a clear and clean pond. You can also create a fountain or waterfall with certain kinds of pond pumps to create a beautiful and relaxing visual effect.
When selecting a pond pump, one of the most important things you need to take into account is the size of your pond. If the pond pump is too small for your body of water, then you will end up with stagnant water, low oxygen levels and a build-up of sludge.
It’s important to check the size that the pond pump accommodates, and ensure that it can circulate the total volume of your pond at least once every two hours. For example, if you pond is 1,000 gallons, then you need a pond pump with the ability to circulate 500 gallons per hour at minimum.
The Pond Pump Buying Guide
- If you have a waterfall or stream in your pond, be sure to check the dynamic head pressure of the pond pump. You will need to consider the height of your waterfall, the total length of the tubing and the number of fittings you have. Check the flow rate and head pressure to ensure you have enough power to flow the water up to your waterfall or stream.
- When it comes to a pump mechanism that operates underwater, it’s important to look for quality and longevity. Ensure all parts of the pump are water-resistant and that the manufacturer offers a long warranty. Dealing with replacement parts or a replacement pump can be troublesome and time-consuming.
- If you have a lot of fish and plants in your pond, then you will need to get a larger pump size. Instead of getting a pump that can circulate the total volume of your pump every two hours, opt for one that can circulate the total volume in one hour.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide