VIVOHOME Stainless Steel Cool Touch Handles Electric Deep Fryer
Last updated date: January 27, 2023
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Electric Deep Fryers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Electric Deep Fryer you should buy.
Update as January 27, 2023:
Checkout The Best Electric Deep Fryer for a detailed review of all the top electric deep fryers.
Whether you want to fry chicken, zucchini or a batch of Oreos, this electric deep fryer has you covered. It comes with two baskets and two lids, which are made from an easy-to-clean stainless steel. You'll find the fryer has a temperature range between 140 and 392 degrees Fahrenheit.
In our analysis of 58 expert reviews, the VIVOHOME Stainless Steel Cool Touch Handles Electric Deep Fryer placed 1st when we looked at the top 17 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
POWERFUL PERFORMANCE – Equipped with a powerful 2500W heating element in each basin, this deep fryer guaranteed to fry food quickly and maintain oil temperature; Always provide uniform fried, crispy and delicious food; Perfect for frying chips, fish, chicken, doughnuts, fritters, onion rings, shrimp, French fries, etc. TEMPERATURE CONTROL – Features temperature control function and a heating indicator light; Temperature can be adjusted from 140℉ to 374℉ (60℃-190℃), you can set the optimal temperature depending on what you’re cooking; This deep fryer will automatically shut off when the temperature is over 230℃ (446℉) or the temperature controller breaks down. LARGE CAPACITY – With 2 x 10.36QT oil tank containers and 2 x 6.35QT removable baskets, this fryer conveniently cooks different food effectively while allowing you to quickly drain and remove food from the fryer; It can be used for home cooking or commercial purposes to start your food stall; For safety, please do not fill the basket more than halfway. THOUGHTFUL TOUCHES – Come with covers and cool-touch handles provide the ultimate convenience for users while preventing oil from splattering or spilling everywhere; An installed guard plate effectively balances oil temperatures and ensures food is fried evenly; The anti-slip feet ensure stability and reduce sliding during operation. NOTE – To avoid sudden power failure, it is recommended that the fryer should be plugged in a wall socket rather than a wiring plate type socket and the two plugs are not allowed to plug in the same socket plate
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Electric Deep Fryers
If you’ve tried to make fried chicken, shrimp or even French fries at home, you’ve likely found pan frying doesn’t quite do the trick. Frying pans are shallow, not allowing you to completely immerse food in oil. You’ll also deal with grease spatter all over your stove unless you’re careful, which means extra cleanup time after dinner.
An electric deep fryer is a great way to fry the foods you love in the comfort of your home. Simply fill it up with oil, wait for it to heat and insert your items. In a matter of minutes, you’ll have a tasty snack or a great side item for your meal. Since many electric deep fryers have lids and other safety mechanisms, you’ll also have protection from dangerous, not to mention messy, spatters.
Before you buy, you’ll want to decide the capacity you’ll need. If you plan to deep fry the occasional turkey or hold parties where you’ll fry up large quantities of food, you’ll need a larger capacity fryer. But keep in mind these come at a price. The bigger size means you’ll need to find somewhere in your kitchen to store your fryer. But the smaller-sized fryers limit the food you’ll be able to cook.
Clean-up is also an important factor. Some fryers feature removable parts that you can simply slip into the dishwasher, while many others require each part to be hand washed after use. You’ll also have oil to discard after each use, so make sure you have a plan for taking care of that. Some fryers even let you save the oil to use next time.
Of course, in the end, it’s all about cooking. Some fryers have temperature controls, which makes it easier to cook a wide variety of food. You’ll also find that an indicator light can come in handy. These lights let you know when your oil is hot and ready for you to begin inserting food.
The Electric Deep Fryer Buying Guide
- One very important thing to look at when shopping for a deep fryer is capacity. If you plan to hold big parties or you have a big family, you may want to consider a deep fryer with a larger capacity.
- The T-Fal Deep Fryer uses 3.5 liters of oil, while other brands have models with capacities of 1.1 liter, 2 quarts, 3.4 quarts, 4 quarts and 5 liters. The 5-liter version is perfect for deep frying large food items like turkeys.
- For smaller households or just cooking up some side dishes, though, consider a model that holds around 1.9 liters. You’ll have all the capacity you need without taking up excessive counter space.
- Temperature accuracy is important when you’re inserting food and trusting a device to cook it as needed. Look for a brand that sustains heat better than other deep fryers, even remaining hot as you add food directly from the freezer. Some models, on the other hand, have only one temperature, which doesn’t work for all foods
- Cooking with oil can be messy, as you’ve likely found if you’ve fried foods on the stove. After you’ve finished cooking, you’ll want cleanup to be as quick and painless as possible. The T-Fal Deep Fryer has easily detachable, dishwasher-safe parts. If the model you’re interested in isn’t dishwasher safe, look for a nonstick finish to make it easy to scrub clean.
- You can’t start frying without filling your fryer with oil, and all of that has to go somewhere once you’re finished. The T-Fal Deep Fryer stores all that oil in a container that you can then save for future use. That means every time you’re ready to start cooking, you’ll have the oil from your previous session, saving you the trouble of disposing of oil afterward. Best of all, the oil is automatically strained into a separate tank, so you won’t get larger food particles in your reusable oil.
- Consider a deep fryer that collects oil in a removable container with a built-in pouring spout.
- One concern with household deep frying is odor. You likely don’t want your home to smell like a hamburger joint for the next few days. Consider a model that is built to cut down on those scents to keep your home smelling great.
- Look for a model with an indicator light that lets you know when the oil is at the perfect temperature for adding food.
- Safety is an important feature in a deep fryer. This starts with the lid. The T-Fal Deep Fryer has a sealed cooking lid that will lock your contents inside to avoid grease spatter. It also has a magnetic attachment on the power cord that will ensure that the power shuts off immediately if the fryer tips over.
- One benefit of certain cool-touch models is that they have a viewing window that lets you keep an eye on your food without lifting the lid.
- Deep fryers can vary dramatically in size, so measure your available space before you buy. The high capacity of the T-Fal Deep Fryer makes it tough to tuck into a corner or squeeze into a cabinet. Models that are smaller in size don’t pose much difficulty when it comes to storage.
- Deep fryers are relatively affordable, with even the highest-priced model retailing for less than $100. The T-Fal Deep Fryer is the most expensive. You’ll find that the smaller fryers are the most affordable.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide