VIVOHOME Rolling Anti-Rust Kneeling Desk Office Chair
Last updated date: December 2, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Kneeling Desk Office Chairs and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Kneeling Desk Office Chair you should buy.
Update as November 26, 2021:
Checkout The Best Kneeling Desk Office Chair for a detailed review of all the top kneeling desk office chairs.
Since this kneeling desk office chair comes in a choice of black, gray, red and white, you won't have any trouble matching it to your existing decor. The chair itself is designed to strengthen your core, while also keeping your back in proper alignment. The height is fully adjustable, and you'll find three different possible positions for your knees.
In our analysis of 31 expert reviews, the VIVOHOME Rolling Anti-Rust Kneeling Desk Office Chair placed 1st when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
RUGGED CONSTRUCTION - Constructed with heavy-duty iron frame, its surface is sprayed with anti-oxidation treatment to prevent rust and wear; Comes with sturdy and polished metal fittings for each connection, which has strong corrosion resistance, increasing the firmness of the product, and extending the service life, up to 330 lbs powerful loading capacity. ERGONOMIC DESIGN - Made from durable PU leather, thick foam, strong metal; This kneeling chair at a comfortable angle to keep your back upright, distribute the pressure between the buttock and legs; You can use this chair with full confidence to greatly relieve issues with your neck, back, and vertebra and enjoy your workday. COMFORTABLE 4 INCH CUSHIONS - Compared with other kneeling chairs, the cushions of VIVOHOME Kneeling Chair have been thickened to 4 inches and feature a memory function, which provides much more comfortable support for your buttocks and knees; It’s a great and cool item for helping to work productively for longer periods. ADJUSTABLE HEIGHT - VIVOHOME kneeling chair features a manual adjustment for the height of both the seat and the knee cushion to firmly secure them in place and give the necessary support; The seat adjusts from 21” to 28” tall to achieve the ideal fit for majority desk; There are three holes under the product cushion for adjusting the angle. 4 REMOVABLE CASTERS - Equipped with 4 removable rolling wheels, it can easily be maneuvered throughout your home; 2 of 4 rolling wheels are lockable, which keep the chair more stable as your safe defender and give you a stable working condition
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Kneeling Desk Office Chairs
In many jobs, sitting at a desk in front of a computer is something you have to do for eight or more hours of the day. If you don’t have the right chair, this can wreak havoc on your back, shoulders, neck and arms. That’s why it’s important to explore different seating arrangements to find one that is more comfortable for you. The kneeling desk office chair is a relatively new innovation that works for many people.
This kind of chair puts you in a position where your thighs drop down at an angle, instead of being parallel to the ground in a regular chair. There are typically two padded sections in a kneeling chair: one for you to sit and one for you to kneel. The purpose of this chair is to alleviate strain from your lower back and add some pressure to your knees and shins instead. However, the majority of your weight is on the buttocks while using a kneeling chair, not on the knees. As a result, people who have weak knees or problems with their knees can still use a kneeling desk office chair.
Since the body is angled forward in the kneeling chair, the pelvis is also tilted forward which puts the spine in the correct alignment. It also helps you to sit up straighter and have a better posture. This helps make breathing easier and digestion smoother. With regular use of a kneeling desk office chair, you can strengthen your back and core muscles by keeping them engaged. Plus, you reduce pain in your lower back, shoulders and neck because you are sitting up straighter. Pain can be distracting while you’re focusing on your job. Finding a comfortable sitting position helps you work more productively.
The Kneeling Desk Office Chair Buying Guide
- When you’re looking at a kneeling desk office chair, one of the most important elements to consider are the angles of the chair. The purpose of the kneeling chair is to relieve pressure from your lower back and tilt your pelvis forward, spreading out some of the weight to your shins. As a result, you’ll want a chair with a seat that is angled forward and has an adjustable design. This will help you figure out the best angles for your height so you can find a comfortable and supportive position. Most kneeling desk office chairs specify which heights they can accommodate.
- Having thick padding on both the seat and knee rest is key so that you don’t get sore from using the chair. Opt for cushions that are between two and four inches thick for optimal comfort.
- Some kneeling desk office chairs come with backrests while others do not. Consider whether you want the flexibility to lean back and have support or if you want to focus on engaging your core and leaning forward in your seat.
- Most kneeling desk office chairs have four rolling caster wheels. This provides you with mobility so you can move from one section of your workspace to another easily. Opt for wheels that have locks so that you can also secure your chair in place when you need to. This is helpful when you’re just starting out using a kneeling desk chair as it takes you a while to get into a comfortable position.
- Look at the load capacity on the kneeling desk office chair to ensure it works for you. Most office chairs have a load capacity of between 250 to 330 pounds.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide