Viventive Non-Slip Suction Cups Tub Pillow
Last updated date: October 11, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Tub Pillows and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Tub Pillow you should buy.
Update as October 11, 2021:
Checkout The Best Tub Pillow for a detailed review of all the top tub pillows.
A 4-inch thick design makes this pillow cushier than other brands for extra comfort. The pillow is contoured to support your head, neck and shoulders. The pillow attaches to the tub with four extra-large, extra-strong suction cups to prevent slipping.
In our analysis, the Viventive Viventive Non-Slip Suction Cups Tub Pillow placed 3rd when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Polyester. Comfort and Relaxation: Pamper yourself or your loved ones with a thick bathtub pillow. Measuring 14 x 13 x 4 inches our tub pillow is twice as thick and softer than most other brands. Unlike skimpier bath pillows for tub, our premium orthopedic design contours and supports your head, neck, shoulders and back for relaxing comfort. Sticks to any tub: No more slipping and sliding with this bath tub pillow. Thanks to the 4 extra large and strong suction cups, our bathtub cushion holds in place on any surface. The ergonomic two-panel design is adaptable to any shape tub, spa or jacuzzi. It can also be used as a shower pillow. Easy care and durable: Our 3D air mesh technology material allows water and air to flow through the machine washable spa pillow. This hot tub pillow can be washed on cold water with a gentle detergent. Never use bleach. Our bath pillows come with a hook hanger for easy hang-drying. Makes a perfect gift: Provide your loved ones with some real relaxation. Give the most comfortable tub accessory on any occasion such as birthdays, Mother’s Day, holidays, housewarmings, bridal shower parties and more. Relaxation guarantee: We provide outstanding customer service. Return it anytime and we’ll gladly replace it or refund you.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Tub Pillows
If you enjoy a nice, long soak in the tub, you’ve probably noticed that it can be tough to find a place to rest your head. You can’t exactly bring a standard pillow into the tub since water and pillows don’t mix.
That’s where a tub pillow can help. Tub pillows are made to withstand exposure to water while also giving your head, neck and shoulders the support they need while you relax. A tub pillow typically attaches to the surface using suction cups, staying there between baths.
But bathtub pillows can differ dramatically in their design. One major design difference relates to the way water flows through and around the pillow. Some use a cover that keeps water from getting to the interior cushioning, while others feature a mesh that lets both water and air easily flow in and out. Either design will help keep your pillow from molding after prolonged exposure to moisture.
Perhaps the biggest design difference between tub pillows is the support they provide. Each one is designed differently, with some being thicker to give you extra cushioning for your head, neck and/or shoulders. Others will have thinner cushioning but more of a wraparound effect to extend the support across your shoulders and upper back.
One thing to consider as you’re shopping for a tub pillow is ease of cleaning. Occasionally, you’ll want to freshen up your pillow. Some can be tossed into the washing machine and then set out to dry, while others will require you to wipe them down.
It’s also important to look at the material your bathtub pillow utilizes. The fabric will come in direct contact with your skin, so you’ll want something that doesn’t irritate. This is especially relevant if you have sensitivities. You can typically check the material type in the product description.
The Tub Pillow Buying Guide
- Tub pillows will have regular exposure to moisture, which can lead to mold. Look for a pillow that features a quick-drying design.
- For best results, remove your pillow from the bathroom and take it to a less humid area while it’s drying. Leaving it in the bathroom might not allow it time to dry, particularly if the shower is regularly used. Some tub pillows come with a hook you can use for holding it while it dries.
- A bathtub pillow attaches with suction cups. If you’ve ever used suction cups in a bathroom, you know some hold up better than others. Large, high-quality suction cups often work best. The number of suction cups can also make a difference. You won’t want your pillow slipping while you’re relaxing.
- To improve your suction cup’s hold, moisten each cup before pressing it to the tub surface.
- Although many tub pillows support your neck and head, you could find your back needs a little cushioning, too. Some pillows extend to offer support for your upper back as well.
- Many bath pillows come in white or off-white, but you can find some other color options. Most will be in a neutral or pastel color.
- Bath pillows come in different sizes. Measure the area you want your bath pillow to cover before buying.
- While you’re buying a bath pillow, consider buying a bathtub tray as well. This will give you a handy place to store items like soap, bubble bath, books or candles.
- If you’re in a pinch, you can use a bath towel as a pillow. This won’t be quite as cushy as a bath pillow, and you’ll probably find that it soaks up water, making it less pleasant as your bath progresses.
- It can be annoying to get all settled into your bath, only to have the water turn cold on you. For best results, start your bath a little hotter than you like and make sure you close the bathroom door to trap the warmth in as long as you can. Occasionally, drain a little water out and add new hot water to keep the warmth going as long as possible.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide