Viva Multi-Surface TaskSize Paper Towels
Last updated date: January 4, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Paper Towels and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Paper Towel you should buy.
Update as December 16, 2021:
Checkout The Best Paper Towel for a detailed review of all the top paper towels.
Heavy duty is the best phrase to describe these paper towels. These paper towels can be used dry, but work best when wet. They are so tough and durable that they won't rip while wiping down stoves covered in stuck-on foods. The texture of the paper towel is also a plus, as it feels more soft, like a piece of cloth.
In our analysis of 49 expert reviews, the Viva Multi-Surface TaskSize Paper Towels placed 8th when we looked at the top 15 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Paper Towels
Life can be messy sometimes, so it’s important to always be prepared with handy paper towels to help clean things up. Paper towels are disposable, so you can throw them away after each use. This makes cleaning up a breeze because there are no rags to wash after you’re done!
One of the most helpful places in the home to have a roll of paper towels available in is the kitchen. You never know what culinary explosion is waiting to happen in the microwave! Using a damp paper towel to wipe up food messes in the microwave can help you clean up quickly and effortlessly.
Similarly, using a paper towel on stovetop surfaces helps to keep them clean without adding any scratches to the top. Cooking results in lots of splatters and spills. If not cleaned up right away (which can be tough when the stove is hot), the food can harden and become stubborn to clean. That’s when it’s important to use a sturdy paper towel rather than a scratchy kitchen sponge to wipe the mess away.
The kitchen isn’t the only place where paper towels are useful. Paper towels, combined with your choice of cleaning product, can be used to clean bathroom counters, sinks, tubs and even toilets. Being able to throw the paper towels away after each use ensures a high level of sanitation.
If you’ve got a lot of windows in your home, then you need paper towels to keep the smudges and fingerprints away. Paper towels can also help your mirrors to stay sparkling clean, ensuring you can always see your best self. Just be sure to use a paper towel that doesn’t leave any lint behind.
During cold and flu season, it’s important to use paper towels throughout your home to disinfect high-touch objects, such as door handles, light switches, banisters and kitchen knobs. Just add a dab of your cleaning product to the paper towel to make sure you’re fighting the spread of germs.
The Paper Towel Buying Guide
- One of the most important criteria for selecting paper towels is price. Since they are so frequently used throughout the home, it’s vital to find an affordable option that works with your budget. Be sure to consider how large the rolls are, as well as how many rolls you get inside each package when factoring the price.
- Sometimes, the mess you’re trying to clean up is huge, so you need to grab a couple of sheets of paper towel. Other times, you just need a small piece to wipe away a few splatters. That’s why it’s nice to have a choice of size in paper towels. Some brands actually have a unique option where each sheet can be torn away into quarters, so you can use just a small square if you need to, without wasting an entire sheet. Others come in sheets that are six inches wide, which is less than the size of a 10.4-inch regular sheet of paper towel. This gives you more flexibility in choosing your paper towel size. There are even paper towels that come in narrower sheets as well, making it easier to just use a small piece when you need it.
- For many eco-minded consumers, sustainability is an important factor to consider, especially when buying single-use products like paper towels. Look for paper towels made with pulp sourced from sustainably managed forests. Companies who choose to make their paper towels from material from responsibly managed forests are essentially saying they are committed to ensuring a tree is regrown for every one that is cut down, and that they do not participate in deforesting practices.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide