Vital Proteins Hydrolyzed Collagen Peptides Powder
Last updated date: April 27, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Marine Collagen Protein Powders and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Marine Collagen Protein Powder you should buy.
Editor's Note April 27, 2020:
Checkout The Best Marine Collagen Protein Powder for a detailed review of all the top marine collagen protein powders.
Support your hair, skin and nails by adding the Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides Powder to your diet. The powder dissolves quickly in both cold and hot liquids, so you can mix it with everything from a fruit smoothie to a cup of coffee. It works with a variety of diets, including gluten-free, Paleo, dairy-free and Whole30.
In our analysis of 42 expert reviews, the Vital Proteins Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides Powder placed 8th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Original Collagen Peptides: Available in 10oz, Stick Packs, 5oz and Capsules This powerhouse is sourced from grass-fed, pasture-raised bovine to ensure a natural, high quality and sustainable source of this powerful ingredient. Collagen is found in all of our connective tissues, tendons, ligaments and bones with its purpose being to provide these body parts with their strength, structure and elasticity. As we get older, our bodies become less efficient at naturally producing collagen, which is why we recommend introducing ingestible collagen to your diet.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Marine Collagen Protein Powders
Collagen is essential to life and responsible for so many functions within the body. It’s found in everything from your blood vessels to your teeth and it provides structure to your skin, bones and muscles. If your body isn’t making enough collagen on its own, you may want to consider adding a marine collagen protein powder to your diet to give your collagen levels a boost.
The most important thing when shopping for marine collagen protein powder is choosing a brand that uses quality ingredients. The AMANDEAN Collagen Protein Supplement is one such brand, as they source their wild-caught deep-sea fish from the North Atlantic waters. You don’t want to go with a company that uses farm-raised fish, as they are often injected with hormones and fed antibiotics.
Next, you want to examine the product label to further validate its quality. This is important because you don’t want to risk putting something in your body that may not be up to par. The Nutricost Hydrolyzed Protein Powder is manufactured in an FDA registered facility that is also GMP compliant. The company also voluntarily has its collagen protein powder third-party tested, so you can feel good about buying it.
Make sure the marine collagen protein powder you select works with the diet you are currently following. The CORREXIKO Hydrolyzed Protein Powder is physician-formulated and a great choice, as it can be used with a wide range of diets, including gluten, dairy and sugar-free. It’s non-GMO and certified Paleo, keto, kosher and halal-friendly.
Finally, check the nutrition label to see exactly what you’re getting with each serving of marine collagen protein powder. For example, the Bronson Marine Hydrolyzed Protein Powder offers 5 grams of collagen, 4.7 grams of protein, 5 grams of hydrolyzed collagen peptides and 10 essential amino acids.
The Marine Collagen Protein Powder Buying Guide
- Always contact your doctor before beginning any new supplement. This is especially important for pregnant and nursing mothers, individuals with underlying health conditions and anyone taking medication.
- Marine collagen protein powder may cause digestive issues in some individuals. If you experience this, discontinue use and consult with your family physician.
- Marine collagen protein powder is not safe for individuals with shellfish or other marine allergies.
- Always keep any and all supplements out of the reach of children. Even if the supplement is made of natural ingredients, it can have side effects when more than the recommended amount is taken.
- Store your marine collagen protein powder at room temperature in a cool dry location. Moisture can cause the powder to clump and become unusable.
- Supplements are not regulated by the FDA, which means any claims made by the company as to the product’s health benefits have not been evaluated.
- Some users report their marine collagen protein powder has a strong odor and a bad taste. You may wish to read the reviews before you select a particular brand.
- If you’re trying marine collagen protein powder for the first time, go with a company that offers some sort of guarantee. You may find a company that offers a 90-day satisfaction guarantee or one with a generous 365-day hassle-free money-back guarantee.
- When shopping for the best marine collagen protein powder, determine how much you’re paying per ounce, as each container may come in a different size. The AMANDEAN Collagen Protein Supplement is one of the most affordable brands, while the Nutricost Hydrolyzed Protein Powder and the CORREXIKO Hydrolyzed Protein Powder are more moderately priced. At the top of the price range is the Bronson Marine Hydrolyzed Protein Powder, which uses 100% Norwegian cod sourced from the North Atlantic waters.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide