Virginia Diner Dill Seasoned Peanuts, 18-Ounce
Last updated date: March 17, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Pickle Nuts and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Pickle Nuts you should buy.
Packed by a family business, the Virginia Diner Dill Seasoned Peanuts, 18-Ounce are the result of customer input. The delicious nuts with their tangy herbs and spices are kept fresh thanks to the vacuum seal. The beautiful tin also makes these pickle nuts an excellent holiday gift. In our analysis of 2 expert reviews, the Virginia Diner Virginia Diner Dill Seasoned Peanuts, 18-Ounce placed 4th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note March 20, 2020:
Checkout The Best Pickle Nuts for a detailed review of all the top pickle nuts.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
From The Manufacturer
We started with our famous Super Extra Large Virginia peanuts then coated them in the perfect balance of seasoning to create the most delectable Dill Pickle peanuts around. Seasoned with delicious dill these flavored peanuts pack a salt and vinegar punch with a hint of garlic. Our Dill Pickle flavored peanuts are bold on flavor ad intense on crunch.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Pickle Nuts
If you’re searching for a delicious snack that is both satisfying and good for you, pickle nuts are the way to go. Nuts themselves are packed full of nutrients and contain protein, fiber, vitamin E, selenium, magnesium, phosphorus, copper and manganese. Toss the nuts in a little salt, vinegar and dill seasoning and you won’t be able to stop eating this tasty treat.
As you shop for the best pickle nuts, you’ll need to carefully examine the product packaging. You don’t want nuts that are loaded with artificial flavors, preservatives and colors. Look for natural ingredients and seals, like Non-GMO Project Verified seal and the Certified Gluten-Free seal, that let you know the product is a good choice.
Next, you’ll want to consider the type of nut that you and your family enjoy the most. You’ll find peanuts, cashews, almonds and pistachios are commonly available in a pickle flavoring.
Lastly, determine whether you want the pickle nuts to have a plain dill flavor that simply includes salt, vinegar and dill seasoning, or whether you’d like a version with added herbs and spices. There are some pickle nut recipes that also contain ingredients like garlic powder, onion powder and parsley.
DWYM Fun Fact
Did you know that 42.6 million metric tons of peanuts were consumed in the year 2018? Nuts are actually an excellent choice for snacking, as they offer a variety of health benefits. These include:
- Better blood sugar control: Several studies show that nuts actually help control blood sugar levels in people who are at risk for diabetes, as well as those who have diabetes type 2.
- Better heart health: The Mayo Clinic reports that nut consumption may reduce the risk of blood clots, lower your bad cholesterol and triglyceride levels and increase the health of the lining of your arteries.
- Assist in weight loss efforts: Nuts are loaded with fiber, which not only helps a person feel full for a longer period of time but also benefits the digestive system and reduces instances of constipation.
The Pickle Nuts Buying Guide
- If you’re considering giving pickle nuts as a holiday gift, look for one that is vacuum sealed for freshness with cute product packaging.
- Pickle nuts are an excellent treat to put out during a party. Simply find a decorative bowl that matches your party theme, pour the nuts in and set them on a table.
- Some pickle nuts come in a resealable bag that makes them a great choice when you need a snack while traveling.
- Nuts are high in fat and calories, so you’ll want to eat them in moderation.
- Since nuts are sold in a variety of different sized packages, you’ll need to compare the price per ounce. To get this figure you’ll need to divide the total cost of the pickle nuts by the number of ounces in the container. When you do this, you’ll see that the Emerald Dill Pickle Cashews, 5-Ounce is the most affordable. The GIANTS Dill Pickle Pistachios, 4.5-Ounce and the Virginia Diner Dill Seasoned Peanuts, 18-Ounce fall in the middle of the price range with the Dee’s Nuts Dill Pickle Gourmet Peanuts, 10-Ounce being the most expensive. It’s also important to note that certain types of nuts tend to cost more than others.