Vionic Cheryl Orthotic Arch Lightweight Chunky Loafers
Last updated date: August 2, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Chunky Loafers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Chunky Loafer you should buy.
Update as August 2, 2022:
Checkout The Best Chunky Loafers for a detailed review of all the top chunky loafers.
If you prefer a suede-like look, this pair of chunky loafers may be right for you. You can choose from a variety of colors, from light pastels to dark browns, and sizes are available from 5 to 11. The shoes feature a lightweight build that will keep you comfortable while you’re moving around.
In our analysis, the Vionic Vionic Cheryl Orthotic Arch Lightweight Chunky Loafers placed 3rd when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Patent Leather or Nubuck Leather with Shearling Upper, PU Covered Removable EVA insole, Rubber Outsole 1.3″ Heel. YOUR NEW FAVORITE FLATS: Choose patent or nubuck in this lightweight lug-sole loafer that’s perfect for traveling—exterior shearling detail adds chic fun. QUALITY DESIGNED CASUAL FASHION SHOES: It is professionally made from premium and durable materials planned for long-term use. Vionic also considers the women’s feet condition for relaxed, comfortable feeling while wearing it indoors or outdoors. EVERYDAY SUPPORT: A podiatrist-designed footbed delivering unique THREE-ZONE COMFORT is built into every pair of Vionic sandals, slippers, active shoes, and flats which promotes stability and natural alignment from the ground up. VIONIC SHOES: The innovative biomechanics of THREE-ZONE COMFORT deliver enhanced stability with a deep heel cup, superior forefoot cushioning, and ultimate arch support midsole. These essential contact points hug your foot’s natural curves in all of our casual, dress, active, and slipper styles. Experience the Vionic difference: on-trend fashion, unmatched fit, and feel-great wellness from the ground up. Vionic: Style You Want, Comfort You Crave.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Chunky Loafers
Do you think you know your shoe size? Chances are, at least some of the shoes in your closet don’t properly fit your feet. In fact, one study found that 63 to 72 percent of participants wore shoes that weren’t the right fit for either the length or width. Having each foot measured by a professional can help, but only if you use that information to buy a pair of shoes that fits you.
Some types of shoes do offer a little more wiggle room than others. Loafers have long been a popular way to achieve comfort without looking too casual. Classic loafers pair well with jeans or khakis, but there are dressier loafers you can wear with your favorite pair of dress pants.
There are some things to consider when you’re shopping for chunky loafers. As with any shoe, you’ll want to make sure you’re getting a comfortable fit. When you first try the shoes on, make sure there’s enough wiggle room for your toes and that the heels don’t rub. Try on both shoes and walk around a little, paying close attention to how they feel on your feet.
With chunky loafers in particular, it’s important to look at weight. Any chunky shoe can tend to be heavy, and this will wear on you, making walking around a chore. If possible, look at the weight before buying and pay close attention to how heavy they feel as you’re trying them on.
It’s also important to keep in mind that feet can tend to swell over the course of a day. Water retention can also impact foot size. When trying on shoes, it’s best to choose a time later in the day, and keep in mind you’ll have a slightly looser fit when you first put your shoes on in the morning.
The Chunky Loafer Buying Guide
- The sole on chunky loafers can differ in height from one shoe to the next. Don’t go solely by appearances when buying loafers online. Pay attention to the height measurements of the sole on each and choose a pair that fits the look you’re going for.
- A non-slip bottom can help keep you stable as you’re walking around, especially when the ground is slick.
- Loafers have a variety of looks. Patent leather can be slightly dressier, but you can also find canvas, faux leather and other materials.
- Different materials have different care instructions. Leather can be tricky to clean, but with the right products, you can keep leather loafers looking great.
- Traditional loafers feature a slip-on design that eliminates fasteners and shoestrings. Some will come with a buckle that’s decorative rather than functional. Check the quality of the buckle to make sure it will hold up over time.
- Some shoes come in a variety of color options. Once you find a pair you like, you may want to choose one in each color.
- If you’ll be wearing your shoes in wet weather conditions, look for waterproofing. This is especially important in the sole area, since it will come into contact with the ground.
- There’s a common misconception that shoes need to be broken in before you can wear them regularly. In fact, a good pair of shoes is comfortable from the start. It shouldn’t be necessary to go through discomfort for weeks at a time before you can finally enjoy your shoes.
- Some loafers are designed to be more versatile in nature. If you’re looking for a pair of chunky loafers that will go with a wide range of items in your wardrobe, you might find yourself steering toward a pair that’s more neutral in design. Bolder loafers in chunkier designs can really make a statement, though, especially if you pair them with the right outfit.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide