Vintage Blast GMP Certified Pre-Workout Supplement
Last updated date: November 22, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Pre-Workout Supplements and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Pre-Workout Supplement you should buy.
Update as November 22, 2022:
Checkout The Best Pre-Workout Supplement for a detailed review of all the top pre-workout supplements.
This pre-workout supplement is the No. 1 pick for an energy boost that lasts through your entire workout. The formula is 100% vegetarian and safe for those who need to avoid gluten. There's also added sodium and magnesium to help your body stay hydrated while you exercise.
In our analysis of 45 expert reviews, the Vintage Blast GMP Certified Pre-Workout Supplement placed 5th when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
If you’ve tried pre workout supplements, then you know how they can make you feel great. However, that rush doesn’t feel the same after a while. Why? Your body adapts and you soon stop feeling their effects. The first of its kind, Vintage Blast is the only pre workout specifically formulated with two stages to deliver exceptional and sustained results. The two-stage formula ensures a steadier delivery rate, which works against dependency, and helps you power through your workouts and competitive events-from start to finish. Vintage Blast pre workout harnesses the different digestive and assimilation properties of its premium ingredients to provide a steady and reliable performance boosting powder for the entire duration of your workout. Vintage Blast’s two-stage pre workout delivery system increases your overall work capacity and pumps, improves mental focus and drive, and reduces soreness and lactic acid buildup, without creating dependency. Vintage Blast pre workout also delivers key electrolytes and micronutrients that help with hydration, pH levels, and decreasing oxidation to help you get the most out of your workouts and improve recovery.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Pre-Workout Supplements
Pre-workout supplements are designed to be taken before you begin exercising. The main goal of taking the supplements is to help you reach your goals by providing such benefits as a sharper mental focus, added strength and increased energy. Since not all supplements are created equal, there are a few things you’ll want to look for before you make a purchase.
Check to see whether the supplement has undergone any testing. For example, some supplements are third-party tested and confirmed not to include any ingredients that would get an athlete banned.
Look at the product label to make sure it meets your dietary needs. Some are listed as vegetarian while others are gluten-free. You’ll even find brands that are keto-friendly and free of GMOs.
Verify that the supplement has low to zero sugar, carbs and calories. This is especially important if you’re trying to lose weight. Nutritionists urge members of the public not to drink their calories, but to save them for mealtimes. Also, watch out for non-plant-based sugar substitutes, like aspartame. Stevia, Xylitol and Erythritol are a better choice, as they are all-natural.
Review the pre-workout supplement’s ingredients and associated benefits. If you’re looking for energy, you’ll need a supplement with caffeine. Should you desire to increase your strength, then you’ll want a formula like Six Star Explosion Powerful Intensity that utilizes creatine.
Finally, does the supplement taste good? You may be able to gulp down a shake that tastes like grass, but wouldn’t you rather enjoy the shake? The Optimum Nutrition STANDARD Pre Workout Creatine Beta Alanine is known for its delicious flavors, which include fruit punch, blueberry lemonade, watermelon, green apple, strawberry lime and pineapple.
The Pre-Workout Supplement Buying Guide
- If you are trying a pre-workout supplement for the first time, look for a 100% satisfaction guarantee or your money back. That way, if you don’t get the promised results, you won’t be out any cash.
- People with certain health conditions need to pay attention to the amount of caffeine in the supplement. High levels can cause jitters and a racing heart.
- Always take the pre-workout supplement with you to your doctor appointment. Your physician can review the ingredients to make sure they are safe for your consumption and to verify that they do not interact with any of your current medications.
- Supplements should be stored in a cool dry location. They should also be placed up high in homes where children and pets are present, even if the ingredients are all-natural. Even natural substances can be dangerous when taken in excess.
- If you need to take your powdered supplement with you to consume later in the afternoon, or you need to pack a serving because you are going on an overnight business trip, use a formula dispenser designed for transporting baby formula. These cute containers are airtight and the perfect size for holding a serving of the supplement. This saves you from having to pack the entire container.
- It is important to note that any health benefit claims made by the supplement companies have not been evaluated by the FDA.
- When it comes to pre-workout supplements, price varies, but you should be able to find something that fits your budget and your needs.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide