Vinkor Flameless Remote Battery Operated Candles, 9-Pack
Last updated date: March 1, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Battery Operated Candles and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Battery Operated Candle you should buy.
Editor's Note February 26, 2021:
Checkout The Best Battery-Operated Candles for a detailed review of all the top battery operated candles.
If you want candles that look closer to the real thing, check out this set of nine ivory-colored candles of varying sizes. You get a remote control to operate these candles that feature a 24-hour cycle.
In our analysis of 9 expert reviews, the Vinkor Vinkor Flameless Remote Battery Operated Candles, 9-Pack placed 1st when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
ENERGY SAVING, POWERFUL LEDS: This value pack includes two 4" pillars, two 5" pillar, two 6" pillar , a 7" pillar,a 8" pillar, a 9" pillar,(each 2.2" diameter) candle, remote control x 2. Manual x1. This flameless candle is operated by 2 x AA batteries (Not included). EASY & CONVENIENT OPERATION: With One Remote Control, You Could Control All Our Vinkor Flickering Flameless Candles of Different Sizes.Timer feature allows you to set 2H | 4H | 6H | 8H, timed to automatically turn on and off. Will Cycle Every 24 Hours. SAFETY COMES FIRST: These flameless candles can be used without having to worry of flame, absolutely no fire hazards or burning risks, safe for families with pet or young child(ren). With amazing flameless candle set you can have perfect ambient evenings with peace of mind. THE PERFECT DECORATING : It can be widely applied to Birthday, Christmas, Home decorations, Bars, Hotel, Parties, Holidays, Wedding, or other occasions. DACING FLAME EFFECT: These flameless candles are so realistic that practically indistinguishable from traditional burning candles. Flame simulation technology makes the candles flicker, brings the most realistic experience to any room.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Battery Operated Candles
Whether you like using candles to give your home a pleasant atmosphere or you want them on hand for emergencies, going with flameless candles powered by batteries can offer some unique advantages over traditional candles. These reusable candles don’t come with the risk of causing a fire and they’ll work anywhere. You’ll also find battery-operated candles in a variety of styles and sizes to fit your needs.
Small tea light candles give off a soft glow and work great for craft projects, outdoor lanterns and party decorations. They often come in solid colors without decorations, but you can find colored tea light candles for holidays like Halloween.
Larger candles can provide a brighter light and they come in both basic and ornate styles. Some battery-operated candles have a realistic wax-like appearance and come in various shapes and designs, while others resemble simple candlesticks or votives. These candles can give your house a cozy ambiance and they work well for a romantic dinner, too.
When shopping for battery-operated candles, be aware that you have options beyond the traditional yellow light. You can find candles that give off a fun color like blue or pink, and there are even candles that change color on a gradual rotation. You can find battery-powered candles that come with a remote control so that you can quickly change the color or power the candle on or off.
When it comes to special features, know that you can find many battery-operated candles that flicker like the real thing. You can even find scented candles with real wax.
The Battery Operated Candle Buying Guide
- Before you buy battery-powered candles, check which kinds of batteries they use and whether you can replace them so that you buy the right option for your needs. Tea light candles usually use button-cell batteries that you might find harder to locate than the AA or AAA batteries typically required for larger candles.
- If you’re buying candles to use regularly, consider rechargeable candles to save some money on batteries. Some outdoor candles use solar technologies to recharge when the sun is out, so they can shine at night. Other candles have a cable to recharge the battery inside, or you can simply use regular rechargeable batteries.
- You can find battery-powered candles with a convenient timer so that they’ll only power on during certain times of the day. You might also want to look for candles with sensors that trigger the candle on when they detect darkness.
- Avoid placing your battery-powered candles around water unless they’re waterproof or made for outdoor use, as the water can damage the electronics and cause the candles to malfunction. Some manufacturers make the candles water-resistant in case of accidental splashes, but check the instructions that came with your product.
- If you notice that your candle starts flashing erratically, that likely means it’s time to recharge or replace the battery.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide