VINACO Coated Striped Colored Paper Clips, 450-Pack
Last updated date: October 27, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Colored Paper Clips and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Colored Paper Clip you should buy.
Update as October 27, 2021:
Checkout The Best Colored Paper Clips for a detailed review of all the top colored paper clips.
You’ll get 450 striped paper clips in assorted colors in this fun set, 150 pieces that are large and 300 pieces that are medium-sized. The clips are vinyl coated to make them resist rust and corrosion as well as protecting your pages from tearing. The paper clips come in a hard plastic case with six individual compartments that makes storing them easy.
In our analysis, the VINACO VINACO Coated Striped Colored Paper Clips, 450-Pack placed 1st when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
MEDIUM & LARGE PAPER CLIP: Come with 300 pieces Medium 1.1″ & 150 pieces large 2″ paper clips, 450pcs paper clips assorted colors perfect for holding more and thicker papers. RUSTPROOF & DURABLE: Premium quality metal paper clips with vinyl coated for corrosion resistance, smooth surfaces prevents snags or marks on papers. MULTI-PURPOSE: Not only can be used to clip office, school &daily file documents, but also can be used as DIY, bookmarks, photo album clips, business card holders and envelope clips. CONVENIENT STORAGE: All sizes of striped paper clips lie in a plastic container with 6 separated compartments, easy access and keep your desk and drawer neat. SATISFACTION SERVICE: We strives for customer satisfaction with manufacturers provided lifetime service. If there are any problems with color paper clips, contact us and we would be very happy to solve your problems.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Colored Paper Clips
In the digital era, you may use less paper than your parents and grandparents, but paper is often still an unavoidable part of life. When you have wrangle stacks of paperwork related to your job, your taxes, your medical history or something else, a paper clip is essential.
But this ubiquitous office supply has advanced over the years from the basic, twisted pieces of metal they once were. Today’s paper clips are often coated with vinyl, which preserves the rust resistance you get with metal clips. Vinyl has another benefit, as well. It softens the hard edges of the metal so that they don’t snag or leave creases in the papers you’re attaching to each other.
Due to this vinyl coating, you’ll also find paper clips in a wide variety of colors now. Many now come in bold, bright colors that liven up your documents. But you can also find more neutral colors like white and black if you want to keep things simple.
One great thing about multicolor paper clips is that you can color-code your paperwork. This makes it easy to group documents that go with one project together. If you’re setting up a filing system, you can even match your paper clips to the file folders you’re using for maximum effect.
Paper clips come in a variety of sizes, as well. The most common size of paper clip is known as No. 1, but you can go for bigger and smaller paper clips. A No. 1 clip is 1 3/8 inches in length, while No. 2 paper clips are slightly smaller and No. 3 paper clips are even smaller, roughly the same length as a quarter. For bigger stacks of paper, look into jumbo paper clips, also called giant paper clips, which measure 1 3/4 inches.
Typically, you’ll buy paper clips in boxes of at least 100. Today’s paper clips don’t just come in boxes, though. A plastic container will make it handy for storing them between uses to help you keep things organized.
The Colored Paper Clip Buying Guide
- Solid-colored clips aren’t the only way to liven up your paperwork. You can also find paper clips in striped patterns.
- If your document handling needs vary, consider a paper clip set that has an assortment of sizes. You’ll get enough standard-size clips to satisfy your day-to-day needs, along with larger and smaller sizes when you need them.
- Paper clips often come in bulk assortments. If you don’t need hundreds of paper clips on hand, you might want to look for an option with a smaller size. You could also buy one assortment and divide it up with other office buddies or set it in the storage room for other employees to use as the need arises.
- Paper clips are made from material that doesn’t corrode or rust. But they can get out of control if you don’t store them in one place. It’s important to store your paper clips if you aren’t using them. If they end up on the floor, they can damage the vacuum cleaner. To avoid this, consider holding a magnet above the floor and moving it around to pick up any that you’ve dropped.
- If you don’t like the storage container that comes with your paper clips, don’t worry. You can buy organizers that are sold separately. Some use magnets to hold the clips in place, while others let you push a button to dispense a clip. If you have a desk drawer, you can buy an organizer that will neatly hold your paper clips.
- Paper clips have many uses beyond bundling documents. They can serve as bookmarks if you need to save your place in the book you’re reading. You can also pull them apart and use them for unclogging a spray bottle or repairing eyeglasses. If you have a broken zipper, simply grab a paper clip and use it as a zipper pull. Paper clips have even been used for lock picking and for unfastening certain types of handcuffs.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide