Vignee Car Pin Extractor Electrical Wiring Crimp Terminal Removal Tool, 60-Pieces
Last updated date: May 28, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Terminal Removal Tools and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Terminal Removal Tool you should buy.
Update as June 1, 2020:
Checkout The Best Terminal Removal Tool for a detailed review of all the top terminal removal tools.
In our analysis, the Vignee Vignee Car Pin Extractor Electrical Wiring Crimp Terminal Removal Tool, 60-Pieces placed 8th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Package: There are 19 pieces of single pin extractors, 2 piece of three pin extractor, 25 pieces of double pin extractors, and 12 pieces of casing tool, 60 pieces in total.Offers single, double pin extractors and casting tool of different sizes to fit any terminal. Effortless Terminal Removal: The ternimal tool no need to pry the terminals! just insert our tool, push and pull the terminal pins for removal. Our tool provides extra leverage so you can easily remove the wire. High Quality Material: The Pin extractor tool made of premium steel spring plate + plastic. It is flexible and durable. Material: Stainless Steel, Plastic. Elelectrical Tools Wide Applications: The car-tools for most connector terminal which can be used for most cars, motorcycles and other electronic devices such as household appliances.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Terminal Removal Tools
If you’re looking to save money by tackling a few vehicle repairs on your own, you’ll need to be equipped with the proper tools. One of your first purchases should be a terminal removal toolset. These sets come with different features, so it’s best to know what you’re looking for before you buy.
Check what is compatible with the specific terminal removal toolset you’re considering. For example, some smaller toolsets may be designed for use with Ford vehicles or GE appliances. Others, like the Zoizocp Wire Connector Pin Extractors, 39-Pieces, are multipurpose and have plenty of tools included in the set. With this set, you’ll get 12 single pin extractors, 12 double pin extractors, 12 casing tools and a car plug pin removal tool that consists of a single pin extractor and two double pin extractors.
Review the construction materials used to create the terminal removal tools. The MENKEY Wire Connector Pin Release Terminal Removal Tool, 39-Pieces is made from both premium quality steel and plastic. It is not only strong and durable, but also flexible for ease of use. Models made of stainless steel are ideal, as they are able to resist rust.
Look for a terminal replacement toolset that has a handle with a solid grip. The SUPERTOOLS Supercrazy Universal Terminal Release, 23-Pc offers thick ergonomic handles that provide a great deal of comfort and control. The handles are also individually numbered. The numbers correspond with an application chart, so you don’t have to guess as to which tool to use for which purpose.
Consider how accessible you need the terminal replacement toolset to be. The BingSnow Pin Extractor Repair Key, 36-Pieces is lightweight and compact. The tools have an o-shaped handle so that they can be strung around a ring and carried in a pocket. Other models are neatly organized inside a storage case. These cases can be kept in the trunk of a car or on a shelf in your garage.
The Terminal Removal Tool Buying Guide
- Using a terminal removal tool is quite simple. All you need to do is grab the terminal removal tool that matches the specific prong you’re working with and insert it into the front end of the terminal. Once the tool has successfully depressed the retaining pins, you’ll be able to pull the wire right out.
- If you are a little unsure about using the terminal removal tool for the first time, you can watch a few online videos that provide a visual demonstration of the process. Once you’ve completed the task a few times, it will begin to feel like second nature.
- Depending on the type of terminal removal tool you purchase, it may be wise to also pick up a protective rubber terminal remover tool holder. This is a good idea when working with models that have six or more tools protruding from a center wheel. You can place the rubber tool holder over the tool opposite the tool you plan on using. Then you’ll be able to hold on to the rubber end while you use the tool opposite it to remove the designated wire from the connector.
- Since each of the terminal removal tool sets come with a different number of pieces, you’ll need to take the total cost of the set and divide it by the total number of pieces in the set. This will give you the price per piece that you can then use to accurately compare prices. You’ll find the Zoizocp Wire Connector Pin Extractors, 39-Pieces, the BingSnow Pin Extractor Repair Key, 36-Pieces and the MENKEY Wire Connector Pin Release Terminal Removal Tool, 39-Pieces are all affordably priced. You’ll pay the most for the SUPERTOOLS Supercrazy Universal Terminal Release, 23-Pc, as it also comes with a storage case.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide