Viewstar Down Alternative Hotel Pillows, 2-Pack
Last updated date: June 16, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Hotel Pillows and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Hotel Pillow you should buy.
Update as June 16, 2021:
Checkout The Best Hotel Pillows for a detailed review of all the top hotel pillows.
This hotel pillow features a breathable microfiber exterior along with a polyester filling to give you plumpness while still providing comfort. It's built with a side band that helps the pillow hold its shape. They're machine washable to allow you to not only wash your pillowcases, but your pillows, as well.
In our analysis of 51 expert reviews, the Viewstar Down Alternative Hotel Pillows, 2-Pack placed 2nd when we looked at the top 14 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
2 Pack, Breathable Microfiber Cover & Polyester Filling. SOFT & FLUFFY: Viewstar hotel luxury pillows are filled with squishy down-like microfibre for a pleasing plumpness. The gusseted side band design ensure the pillow holds its shape and and don't go flatten. The plush microfiber shell provides a smooth finish and superior soft feeling, making you feel like sleeping on a cloud. SUPPORTIVE COMFORT: These set of 2 pillows are made with a great balance of supple softness and plump firmness, providing gentle support and adequate comfort for head and neck, making them suitable for side, stomach and back sleepers. ALLERGE FREE: These down alternative pillows are ideal choices for allergy sufferers. Certificated by OEKO-TEX, the pillow cover and microfibre stuffing are made breathable and hypoallergenic to ensure you a comfortable and healthy night’s sleep. PERFECT SIZE: These queen size pillows measure 20 x 30 inches, they will perfectly fit in your queen size pillow cases. Our 2 pack pillows come vacuum-sealed for shipping, once opened it will start to fluff up. Please leave 24 hours for the pillow to get to full thickness before using it. CONFIDENT TO BUY: These bed pillows are machine washable with tumble dry low, and will always feel and look like new! All product materials are carefully selected, strictly inspected and well constructed to make the pillows durable to daily usage.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Hotel Pillows
Hotels design their pillows with guests’ ultimate comfort in mind. The pillows on hotel beds are typically of a higher quality than the standard pillows you have on your bed at home, which is why they are so coveted. If you’re looking to improve your sleep or turn your guest room into an oasis for family and friends when they visit, you’ll want to buy a set of hotel pillows.
Start off reviewing the material used to make the hotel pillows. Pillows made from 100% natural cotton are ideal, as they are eco-friendly, soft and breathable. Of course, a cotton/polyester blend is also beneficial, as it’s more durable and elastic, and it won’t shrink when washed, like pure cotton often does.
Check out the hotel pillows’ filling next. You want to make sure the materials used are hypoallergenic, especially if you or someone in your family suffers from allergies. Some pillows contain a poly gel-filled fiber, which will help keep you cool while you sleep. Others are filled with a plush hollow fiber that is not only comfortable, it also provides head and neck support. This way, you don’t wake up with a headache or stiff neck.
Next, choose your hotel pillow based on your sleeping position. For example, pillows with a no-shift construction have a quick rebound and never let your head sink too far down into the pillow. This is ideal for stomach and side sleepers, as the sides of the pillow won’t fluff up around your face. Some hotel pillows are made to be comfortable for all sleep positions.
Finally, consider any extras that add value to the hotel pillow. The SUMITU Hypoallergenic Gel Hotel Pillows are fade- and stain-resistant, which means they’ll continue to look new over time. Meanwhile, other hotel pillows offer an elegant design with sleek striped embossed pillow covers and double-edged stitching.
The Hotel Pillow Buying Guide
- Stomach sleepers will want to look for a hotel pillow that doesn’t fluff up around their face when they lay down at night.
- Always check the hotel pillow’s product care label to determine how the pillows are to be cleaned. Some can be washed in temperatures of up to 86 degrees Fahrenheit, while others need to be cleaned using the gentle cycle with cold water. You may also be able to place the pillows out in the sun to dry or set them in the dryer using the tumble dry on a low setting.
- Covering the pillows with a quality pillowcase will reduce how often you need to wash the entire pillow. Pillowcases are also easier to wash, as they can be tossed right in with your clothes. If you want to go a step further, encase your pillow in a pillow protector and then pull a pillowcase over it.
- It’s good practice to fluff your pillow each morning. This will return the pillow back to its original shape and extend its life, so you don’t have to replace it prematurely.
- One of the factors you’ll want to consider after narrowing down your choices to two or three hotel pillows is price. You’ll find the SUMITU Hypoallergenic Gel Hotel Pillows, 2-Pack are the most affordable of the bunch. The Digital Decor Down Alternative Hypoallergenic Hotel Pillows have a more moderate price tag.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide