Viewm Night Safety Warning Reflective Tape
Last updated date: December 7, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Reflective Tapes and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Reflective Tape you should buy.
Update as December 7, 2020:
Checkout The Best Reflective Tape for a detailed review of all the top reflective tapes.
This four-pack of PVC tape in yellow, blue, red and silver is great for home use. Each roll is 3.28 yards long by 2 inches wide, with a reflective honeycomb pattern. It works well for marking stairs, mailboxes, bikes, helmets, clothing and other spots in and around the home.
In our analysis, the Viewm Viewm Night Safety Warning Reflective Tape placed 4th when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Reflection tape works great for home safety, stairs, road markings, trailers, mailbox, motorcycle, bike, clothes, etc, to make them more visible in the dark so that avoid danger. Package includes: 4 Rolls PVC tape in one set. Color: Silver Blue Red Yellow. Pattern: Honeycomb. Reflective tape roll also a perfect gift for people who are active at nighttime or outdoor, especially for daily joggers, bikers, hikers, workers.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Reflective Tapes
Reflective tape is use both outdoors and indoors, as well as in private and commercial settings. It can prevent accidents from happening at any time of day, since it offers superior visibility of hazards. Some types of tape are heavier duty than others, though, and may be better-suited to certain purposes. A trucking company will want a weatherproof, durable and Department of Transportation-approved version to put on their tractor trailers, while a parent might want to use another type on their child’s bicycle helmet.
Some reflective tape must meet federal requirements if applied for certain uses, like for boating and trucking. Be sure to check for compliance if you fall into this category. Also look to the product guide for measurements, as there are many sizes on the market. If using reflective tape outdoors, check to see if it is waterproof and/or weatherproof.
The Reflective Tape Buying Guide
- Businesses can protect their employees and visitors by using reflective tape to mark hazardous containers and machinery and dangerous areas in parking garages. Reflective tape is also helpful for pointing out risky spots in restaurants, warehouses and other places of business.
- The U.S. DOT requires all trucks with trailers and semi-trucks to use reflective tape, and these tapes must conform to DOT specifications.
- Anyone who is active outdoors (especially at night) can benefit from placing reflective tape on their clothing, personal safety equipment and tools. It is also not a bad idea to add some reflective tape to a dog’s collar when taking him or her out for a walk after dark or at dusk.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide