VieBeauti Botanically Derived Ingredients Eyelash Serum
Last updated date: September 21, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Eyelash Serums and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Eyelash Serum you should buy.
Update as September 21, 2021:
Checkout The Best Eyelash Serum for a detailed review of all the top eyelash serums.
Avoid irritation around your eyes with this gently formulated serum. It comes with a fine-tip wand that is easy to use. The serum has lots of nutrients to encourage growth and volume.
In our analysis of 23 expert reviews, the VieBeauti Botanically Derived Ingredients Eyelash Serum placed 3rd when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
LENGTHEN AND STRENGTHEN your eyelashes and brows to achieve alluring eyes naturally. Our nourishing eyelash growth serum promotes new eyelash growth and fortifies existing hairs for bold, dramatic looking eyes in as little as 2 weeks. This advanced formula eye lash growing serum provides a magical boost to thin, sparse and brittle lashes. POWERFUL AMINO ACIDS in L-Isoleucine support new growth by stimulating circulation to blood vessels around follicles. This fills-in patchy eyebrows and lash lines so they look lush and healthy. Aspartic acid reinforces hair structure to make lashes and brows stronger and more voluminous. RICH IN NUTRIENTS to boost growth and volume, VieBeauti Eyelash Serum works wonders on the littlest of lashes. As an added bonus, arginine helps hydrate hairs to resolve brittleness and make them stronger. With fuller and more dramatic lashes, you can say goodbye to uncomfortable fake eyelashes. GENTLE FORMULATION is safe to use on the delicate tissues along the lash line and beneath your eyebrows. Botanically derived ingredients infuse sheen and luster without tell-tale redness and irritation. VieBeauti can be used in the mornings before your makeup, and in the evening as part of your night-time skin care regimen. EASY TO APPLY with its own fine-tip wand, VieBeauti Eyelash and Eyebrow Growth Serum goes on in the same way as your favorite eyeliner. Moving from the inner corner of your eye to the outer corner, simply brush-on a thin layer at the root lines to nourish follicles, promote new hair growth and strengthen existing hairs.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Eyelash Serums
You don’t need to be headed out for a special occasion to get the fluffy lashes look. Many women want to have big lashes each and every day, whether they’re heading to work, running errands or going out for a night on the town. Eyelash serum is a cosmetic product that is designed to lengthen, strength and condition your eyelashes so they look bigger and bolder.
There are two main types of eyelash serum. One variety is a prescription product that can only be prescribed by a medical doctor. It contains active medical ingredients that help to grow your lashes with a hormonal substance. The other kind is an over-the-counter product that provides cosmetic benefits such as lengthening the lashes and strengthening the hair so it does not break or fall out as easily. You do not need a prescription to buy cosmetic eyelash serum. While cosmetic eyelash serum doesn’t actually make your eyelashes grow, it does provide a lot of TLC to your lashes which gives the appearance of a fuller look.
The active ingredient used in many eyelash serums was actually discovered by accident when working on another kind of medication. You may notice that it is similar to the active ingredient found in glaucoma medication. The ingredient had the unexpected side effect of growing eyelashes when used to treat glaucoma. Medical companies then created a new product, the eyelash serum, using that active ingredient.
The Eyelash Serum Buying Guide
- When buying any cosmetic products for your eyes, it’s best to check the ingredient list carefully. If you have any allergies, ensure that none of those ingredients are used in the eyelash serum. If you are not sure whether you will have an allergic reaction, it’s best to spot test the serum with a small amount on your skin and wait to see whether you have any adverse effects.
- Because you are applying the serum so close to your eyes, they might become itchy, watery or irritated. That’s why it’s key to always follow the instructions on the serum and use the product exactly as directed.
- To see the full lash effect you’re going for, you will need to ensure you use the product consistently. It likely won’t have the same effect if you use it for a couple of days on and off. Consistency in using the product is what will help to strengthen and lengthen your eyelashes.
- Most eyelash serum products have a suggestion for how long you need to use the product for, such as sixty days. Be sure you purchase enough product to last that long. Stopping use of the product before their suggested time period may not give you the results you want.
- Eyelash serums are typically sold in small quantities. For example, serum products are typically available in fluid ounces or milliliters.
- Applying products around your eyes can be tricky, so it’s important to see what kinds of application tools are needed. Some serums use a mascara-like brush while others use a tool that is similar to that used for applying eyeliner. Others use a tool like an eyedropper. Be sure to get the one you are most comfortable using.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide