Victure HC400 20MP Trail Game Hunting Camera
Last updated date: September 14, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Victure Trail Cameras and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Victure Trail Camera you should buy.
Editor's Note September 14, 2020:
Checkout The Best Victure Trail Camera for a detailed review of all the top victure trail cameras.
Whether you enjoy visiting the prairie or hiking through the rain forests, this Victure trail camera has you covered. It comes with an easy-to-use 2.4-inch LCD screen and a waterproof cover. It can take three continuous shots and once and has an upgraded night vision feature.
In our analysis of 7 expert reviews, the Victure Victure HC400 20MP Trail Game Hunting Camera placed 2nd when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Full HD Resolution & 130° Detection Angle: 20MP and 1080P high resolution can provide you with images and audible videos in unparalleled clarity. Unique fish eye lens and 130° wide-angle sensors enable you to shoot and savor the full-frame field views of the wildlife.(TF Card included.) Upgraded Night Vision & Great IR Tech. Equipped with 850nm advanced infrared LED lights, this game camera can capture crisp black and white nighttime images quietly and longer and wider visibility range in the dark, yet won't spook the night behaviour of wildlife. IP66 Waterproof & Faster Trigger Speed: Benefited from a waterproof rubber ring and weatherproof plastic case, this hunting camera performs well even in the rainy season. With 3 sensitive sensors, it will be triggered swiftly and precisely in 0.4s without delay. Multifunctional Modes & Easy to Operate: The easy-to-use 2.4" LCD screen, comfortable keys, various mounting methods with multiple functions of 3 continuous shots, time-lapse, adjustable PIR sensitivity avails to provide you with a better using experience. Awesome Gift Ideas & Friendly Support Service: Victure trail camera with night vision motion activated waterproof feature is also the best gift for Mother's/Father's/Children's Day. We guarantee 12-month quality support, professional and timely after-sales service.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Victure Trail Cameras
Hunters and outdoor enthusiasts will want to invest in a high-quality camera to capture images of still and often fast-moving wildlife. Victure is one company that specializes in a series of trail cameras that meet and exceed even the highest of expectations. As you browse their available models, you’ll want to keep an eye out for the following features:
Check that the camera is waterproof if you plan on visiting areas that are often misty or areas that experience a great deal of rain. The Victure HC200 12MP Trail Game & Wildlife Camera is encased in a waterproof shell that is also dustproof and drop-proof. That makes it much more durable and a great choice if you plan on mounting it to the tree to scout out the area.
Determine if the camera is set up to be user-friendly. This is especially important if you’re just starting out. The Victure HC100 16MP Mini Trail Game Camera is a good camera for beginners, as it has an ultra-clear LCD screen that allows you to quickly view the images on your camera roll.
Review the camera’s trigger speed next. Victure has models with a .5 and .4 trigger speed. Although these are fast, there’s also the Victure HC300 No Glow 20MP Trail Game Camera, which has a lightning speed of just .3 seconds. This camera also has an adjustable motion-activated sensor, so you never miss out on a great shot. Each of Victure’s cameras takes three continuous shots when the trigger is activated.
Look for a Victure camera with a wide detection range if you want to capture a full-frame field view. The Victure HC400 20MP Trail Game Hunting Camera comes with 130-degree wide-angle sensors that enable you to see the big picture.
Consider a Victure trail camera that has a host of extras. For example, there are models that come with timers, low battery alarms and password protection. Other additional features include time stamps, interval recording and time lapse functions.
The Victure Trail Camera Buying Guide
- Some Victure trail cameras only support class 4 SD cards, while others support micro SD cards of up to 32 gigabytes.
- In addition to hunting and wildlife observation, the Victure trail cameras can be used for home security and property surveillance.
- Victure suggests using lithium batteries or a 6V external power supply, as this will keep the camera working longer.
- Some of the Victure trail cameras come with a mounting belt that allows you to tie the camera to a tree. That way, you can go about your day while the camera captures images of the wildlife in the area. From there, you’ll be able to tell which animal species visit the area and the time of day they are the most prevalent.
- When purchasing a Victure trail camera, you’ll notice some models come with night vision. These cameras either have a low glow or no glow at all. This design is necessary, as any bright flashes of light will scare wildlife.
- If you misplace your user manual, you don’t need to panic. The company has all of their user manuals right on their website. All you need to do is click on your model to download a digital form of the manual.
- Fortunately, all of Victure’s trail cameras are quite affordable. You’ll pay a bit less for the Victure HC100 16MP Mini Trail Game Camera and the Victure HC200 12MP Trail Game & Wildlife Camera then you will for the Victure HC400 20MP Trail Game Hunting Camera and the Victure HC300 No Glow 20MP Trail Game Camera, as the cheaper models have less megapixels and a few less features. Still, all of the cameras are a great buy.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide