VicTsing Cool Mist Essential Oil Diffuser
Last updated date: May 7, 2019
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Oil Diffusers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Oil Diffuser you should buy.
Update as May 21, 2019:
Checkout The Best Oil Diffuser for a detailed review of all the top oil diffusers.
The VicTsing diffuser produces a strong essential oil mist for up to 10 hours. It boasts an auto-shutoff feature and four different setting modes. Some consumers have noted that the lid doesn't lock after you fill this diffuser, but it's still worth the cash if you're careful.
In our analysis of 36 expert reviews, the VicTsing Cool Mist Essential Oil Diffuser placed 4th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
1-hour, 3 hours, 6 hours and continuous. And there are 2 options of mist for you to choose from, strong and standard mist. Select a suitable timer mode & mist option and create a calming and relaxing environment.Function Keys:”MIST”: Press the “Mist” button, choose the time from 1 hour/3 hours/6 hours/steady on.”Light”: Press the “Light” button to turn on the LED light, the color will change automatically.Press the “Light” button again to freeze the color you want.Press the “Light” button again to change another color, 7 color is available.Each color is adjustable between Bright and Dim.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Oil Diffusers
Essential oils have become a hot commodity over the last few years. Whether you’re using them for aromatherapy or you just want your living room or office to smell great, you’ll need an oil diffuser to release beautiful scents into your environment.
There are a few different types of diffusers, but ultrasonic diffusers are the most common variety that you’ll find online for personal use. (All four of our top diffuser choices are ultrasonic diffusers). They plug into your wall, but they don’t use heat the same way that other diffusers do.
Instead, they use ultrasonic vibrations to push your oils to the top of the water, and then they vaporize the water and oils. The vapor releases your essential oils into the air, and it also acts as a mild humidifier. Your essential oils will last longer in ultrasonic diffusers because they’re being mixed with water.
The amount of water your diffuser holds determines how long it can continuously run. The ZAQ Dew Essential Oil Diffuser holds 30 milliliters of water and can run for up to four hours on one fill. The ASAKUKI Premium Essential Oil Diffuser has a 500-milliliter capacity, and it can run for up to 16 hours.
Many diffusers also come with soothing LED lights that change color as they run. URPOWER’s diffuser has seven different colors to choose from, while the ZAQ Dew rotates between five fun hues.
You’ll need to plug your ultrasonic diffuser into the wall to turn it on. Since oil diffusers are connected to an outlet, they have different timer options for safer use. The VicTsing Cool Mist Essential Oil Diffuser has four time-setting modes (one hour, three hours, six hours and continuous). The URPOWER diffuser has timer options for 60 minutes, 180 minutes, 360 minutes or continuous use.
There are hundreds of soothing diffusers to choose from on the web, but our picks have been thoroughly vetted. Check out our tips and advice below to figure out which one is the best for you.
The Oil Diffuser Buying Guide
- You’ll want to determine the square footage of whatever room you want to have your diffuser in before you buy. Smaller rooms (up to 200 square feet), can get away with smaller diffusers, like the URPOWER Aroma Essential Oil Diffuser. Larger rooms (up to 300 square feet) need a diffuser with a little more oomph, like the ZAQ Dew Essential Oil Diffuser.
- Safety is key when you’re plugging a diffuser that uses water into an electrical outlet. All four of our top picks have an auto-shutoff feature for safety. When the diffuser has used up all of the water, it turns off to protect you and your home.
- What type of color designs do you prefer? Many diffusers, like the VicTsing Oil Diffuser, have bands of LED lights that brighten up the center of the diffuser. Other units, like the URPOWER Aroma Essential Oil Diffuser, light up the entire diffuser with an array of beautiful colors.
- If you have children or pets, you’ll want to place the diffuser on a surface that’s high off the ground. That will prevent your child or pet from knocking over the diffuser and getting water and oil everywhere. You’ll also want to make sure that the cord is tucked away behind your dresser or table and that the power outlet isn’t accessible to tiny hands.
- If you need some extra humidity in your room, diffusers can add small amounts of moisture to the air for greater comfort during dry winter months. The VicTsing Oil Diffuser doubles as a cool mist humidifier for your bedroom or office, and our other top picks also provide gentle humidity to any room.
- How much space do you have for your diffuser? Our top picks range from six and a half inches wide (on the ASAKUKI Premium Essential Oil Diffuser) to about seven inches wide (on the ZAQ Dew Essential Oil Diffuser), so they’ll easily fit on most desktops or tables.
- Make sure you clean your diffuser regularly for optimal performance. You should rinse out your diffuser with water after each use, then give it a deep clean once a month. For the deep clean, just fill your diffuser halfway full with clean water, add ten drops of pure white vinegar and run your diffuser for five to 10 minutes. The white vinegar loosens any oils that might be stuck to the bottom of the diffuser. When you’re finished with the white vinegar rinse, pour it out and use a cotton swab or a soft cloth to wipe away any residue. Rinse once more with clean water, then enjoy your diffuser for another month.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide