Victor M380 Plastic Hanging Reusable Fly Trap, 2-Pack
Last updated date: December 15, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Reusable Fly Traps and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Reusable Fly Trap you should buy.
Update as December 15, 2022:
Checkout The Best Reusable Fly Trap for a detailed review of all the top reusable fly traps.
This outdoor reusable fly trap has a strong scent that attracts flies. The kit can catch up to 20,000 flies. It is fast-acting and effective.
In our analysis, the Victor Victor M380 Plastic Hanging Reusable Fly Trap, 2-Pack placed 2nd when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
BAIT TRAP KIT. Includes: 2 Reusable Traps 32-ounce large capacity – 2 Bait Refill Packs – Adjustable Hanging Chain – 9.5 inches ( 8 pcs set). #1 TRAP. Victor brand you’ve trusted for over 115 years – Trap contains feeding and attractant that flies can’t resist. White color, diamond-shaped lid with 4 Holes catching multiple flies at once. Bait’s strong smell Is Proven to attract and Catch the following species: House Fly, Lesser House Fly, Cluster Fly, ETC. DURABLE & REUSABLE. Catches up to 20,000 flies- Made of hard plastic with clear reservoir to monitor decrease in flies. Wide mouth allows easy filling and washing. Not Dishwasher Safe – When trap is full, dump contents, re-bait, add water for reuse. QUICK & FAST ACTING; Empty bait into trap, add warm water to fill line, swirl to mix – As trap fills up more, add enough water to keep flies submerged. Once baited and ready to use, Hang trap outside near a fly source, (Garbage,compost pile, dog run,stable) For best home and family protection. HOME & FAMILY SAFE: The patented bait is the most effective and safe bait on the market – Bait is effective for a long time; reducing unwanted flies outside your home. Safe around children, pets and environment safe!
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Reusable Fly Traps
Having even just one fly in your home can feel like a nuisance, let alone several of them. Flies can carry and spread diseases as they land on food items, dishes and children’s toys. If you want to get rid of the flies in your space, it’s time to take some proactive steps.
A reusable fly trap is an economical way to get rid of flies. As the name suggests, you can use the same trap multiple times over a long period of time. There are a few different types of reusable fly traps you can try. A bait container is a reservoir that contains some kind of attractant inside. The vessel has a wide opening that gets smaller and smaller as flies go in deeper, making it impossible for them to get out once they are in.
Another kind of fly trap is sticky tape. The tape has a sticky surface that the flies get attached to when they land on it. A bug-zapping machine is another kind of reusable fly trap. This type uses electricity to kill the flies when they come into contact with the device.
The Reusable Fly Trap Buying Guide
- How do you know which reusable fly trap is right for you? It all depends on your space and your needs. For example, if you have small children or pets, you may want to stay away from any kind of insect trap that includes poison, as that can harm your loved ones as well. In this case, a sticky tape trap may be your best bet.
- Bait containers are highly effective both indoors and outdoors. Some are specially designed for outdoor space, so be sure not to bring those kinds of traps into your home, as they may have an unpleasant odor you don’t want in your living room.
- Reusable fly traps are not just for your home — you can actually bring them with you. If you’re going camping, for example, having a bug trap is a good idea to place near your campsite. You can also set one near your outdoor garbage bins where flies may congregate.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide