Vibe Gel Memory Foam Queen Mattress
Last updated date: December 28, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as December 28, 2021:
Checkout The Best Queen Mattress for a detailed review of all the top .
The stretch knit quilted fiber cover on this queen mattress is almost too pretty to cover up with a set of bed sheets. In addition to its attractive appearance, the mattress has a comfortable memory foam inside. The foam is also gel-infused to draw away your body heat, so you stay nice and cool.
In our analysis of 77 expert reviews, the Vibe Gel Memory Foam Queen Mattress placed 5th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Good mornings, good feelings, good times, good Vibe. The Vibe 12-inch Gel Memory Foam Mattress combines two leading sleep technologies at an incredible value. Gel-infused memory foam keeps you cool during sleep and body-contouring memory foam reduces pressure points and properly aligns the spine. Gel draws heat away from the body and creates a cooler sleep surface and aids in preventing excessive tossing and turning so you can get a more restful night’s sleep. The feel of this gel memory foam mattress is slightly plusher than a traditional firm mattress. Why Choose Vibe. The Vibe mattress is comprised of gel memory foam which supports every part of the body evenly and individually. Gel Memory foam automatically adjusts to your body’s weight and temperature. In addition to the slow, conforming response, Vibe offers complete, luxurious, and stress-free support. This can reduce pressure points and allow the spine to stay properly aligned in a neutral position. When you move in bed, memory foam gently ‘fills in’ and reshapes itself to your new sleeping posture and minimizes motion disturbance and transfers between partners. Benefits of Gel Memory Foam. The latest technology in gel memory foam mattress, this mattress is conforming, comfortable, and comes complete. A combination of 2 inches of gel memory foam with 3 inches of gel comfort foam provides the ultimate in breathability and heat displacement while 7 inches of high-density base foam beneath offers maximum support, pressure point relief, and proper spinal alignment. All this surrounded by a luxurious stretch knit cover, you may never want to leave your bed. Low-Cost Quality Solution for Good Sleep. The Vibe Mattress is a low-cost solution to more expensive branded memory foam beds and is a smart alternative without sacrificing quality, comfort, or support. Get it Right the First Time. It is also a good idea to know the size and the height of your mattress ahead of time to make sure you are ordering the correct size. Keep in mind that you should combine the height of your bed frame, foundation, or adjustable bed base with the height of your mattress to get a gauge of the how tall your sleep system will be. Twin Size – 39″ W x 75″ L x 12″ H. Twin XL Size – 39″ W x 80″ L x 12″ H. Full Size – 54″ W x 75″ L x 12″ H. Queen Size – 60″ W x 80″ L x 12″ H. King Size – 76″ W x 80″ L x 12″ H. California King Size – 72″ W x 84″ L x 12″ H. A Good Vibe Shipped to your Door. The Vibe Mattress ships compressed and roll-packed conveniently to your home. Set-up is easy, and you can sleep on it the same night. Vibe also uses Smart Packaging. Smart packaging reduces the carbon footprint in the manufacturers shipping process. Our advanced packaging technology means we can roll-pack our mattresses and ship them at one-third of the normal size. As a result of this process, we can ship more mattresses per delivery and reduce the amount of carbon emissions. A mattress that is roll-packed still retains its initial quality, as each will quickly recover and return to its original shape after being removed from its packaging. Buy With Confidence. The Vibe mattress s backed up by a 10-Year Manufacturer’s Limited and is made using premium materials and skilled craftsmanship.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
Investing in a quality mattress ensures you can have a restful and comfortable sleep each night. Waking up with a sore back in the morning or tossing and turning at night because you can’t find a relaxing position isn’t what anyone wants to deal with as a result of their mattress. Keep in mind that there are several different types of mattresses available, each with its own advantages.
One of the most common types of mattresses is the innerspring mattress. It contains layers of polyfoam with evenly spaced out steel coils in between. They have strong edge support and are highly responsive and bouncy. Another common option is memory foam, which is made from different layers of foam. They closely cradle your body to offer pressure point relief. They also have excellent motion isolation so that you are not disturbed by your sleeping partner.
You can also get a hybrid mattress, which is a combination of the innerspring and memory foam. These mattresses offer some benefits from each type, such as motion isolation and responsiveness. They are usually on the pricier side.
The Buying Guide
- When selecting a queen mattress for your room, consider your primary sleeping position. If you mostly sleep on your back at night, it’s important to look for a firm mattress that can offer you good support for your spine, neck and head. This is also important for stomach sleepers. If you sleep on your side, then a softer or medium-firm mattress is best.
- You’ll also need to take into account whether you’re a hot or cool sleeper as some mattresses are better at regulating temperature than others. Softer mattresses restrict airflow around your body because they cradle you, while firmer ones allow air to flow more freely. The material of the mattress can also retain heat. Some memory foam mattresses with a solid core can make you feel hot while you sleep. Hybrid and innerspring mattresses are a good choice if you often find yourself waking up sweaty in the middle of the night. Foam mattresses that have a cooling gel layer can also help you to sleep cool and comfortably at night.
- In addition to the bed size of your mattress, you’ll need to consider the depth. Some people prefer thicker mattresses than others. Typically, heavier individuals require the support of a thicker mattress. Shorter people may prefer thinner mattresses because they are easier to climb on to.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide