VeRosky Full Spectrum 3500K Sunlike Grow Lights
Last updated date: August 9, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
We looked at the top Full Spectrum Lights and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Full Spectrum Light you should buy.
Everything you need to mount this full-spectrum light above your plants is included in the kit. The unit is designed to heat efficiently, while also running quietly. What's unique about this light is that it's got a built-in 90-degree reflector for better light concentration, which results in losing 30% less light. In our analysis of 14 expert reviews, the VeRosky VeRosky Full Spectrum 3500K Sunlike Grow Lights placed 5th when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note August 9, 2020:
Checkout The Best Full-Spectrum Light for a detailed review of all the top full spectrum lights.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
From The Manufacturer
The newest 1000W LED plant grow light with 300pcs new SMD led chips, SMD led chips can dissipate heat better, reduce working temperature, increase product life. No worry about led burn out, compared with the traditional red and blue lights, our growing lamps lumen/PAR was increased 3 times. Built with 90-degree reflector to ensure the light more concentrated, reducing 30% light loss, with Triple led chips to maximize plant uptake for photosynthesis and satisfies plant germination, growth, flowering, and results entire process of light energy needs! It can be used on fruits, vegetables, succulents, mint, vanilla etc. Plant growing light designs with 276pcs wavelength 380nm-780nm, 24pcs wavelength 660nm which is provide a full spectrum of similar sun-light, the latest led chips proportion is more conducive to your plant growth, flowering, and results. Ours 1000W LED grow light for indoor plants has 2 high-quality fans and thickening aluminum heat sinks ensure efficient heat dissipation, still keep cooling after 24 hours using.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Full Spectrum Lights
Growing your own plants can be very rewarding. Whether you lack the backyard space to plant a garden or you simply prefer to grow a few vegetables in the kitchen, you’ll need the proper equipment to successfully grow plants indoors. One of the most important tools is a full-spectrum light, as this allows you to provide the plant with its preferred amount of light.
When selecting a full-spectrum light, you’ll need to consider how big your growing area is. There are units that are designed to provide light for approximately one to four plants, as well as models, like the MAXSISUN Sunlike Full Spectrum LED Grow Lights, that cover a 2-foot by 2-foot space.
Look for flexibility when opting for a small full-spectrum light. The JUEYINGBAILI 80W Full Spectrum Plant Lights comes with four adjustable arms that can be twisted and bent to provide light at just the right angle for up to four plants. The unit is lightweight and portable, which makes it a great choice for both home and office. It’s also powered via a USB or AC power adapter.
Check to see how customizable the full-spectrum light is, as you want to ensure it allows you to provide just the right amount of light. For example, some models have three different light settings, while others come with as many as nine dimming levels. You can even purchase a full-spectrum light with a timer that will automatically turn on and off based on times you enter into the system.
Review the type of light that is used, as you want a full-spectrum light that most resembles the natural light from the sun. The MIBEST 10,000 Lux Full Spectrum Natural Sun Light is ideal, as it imitates sunlight while being easy on the eyes. It also doesn’t flicker or produce an annoying glare.
Consider a full-spectrum light that runs quietly. Some models use a fan to stay cool to the touch and these fans are often noisy. Instead, go with a model that is cooled by a thick 3-millimeter aluminum heat sink. This passive heat exchanger runs without making a sound and works by transferring the heat to a cooling medium before expelling it from the machine.
Finally, you’ll want to choose a full-spectrum light that is energy efficient. The VeRosky Full Spectrum 3500K Sunlike Grow Lights uses the newest 1000-watt LED lights and is built with a 90-degree reflector that allows you to concentrate the light. This results in losing 30% less light, which means you’ll need less energy. Some models are so efficient that they use 50% less electric than other lights on the market, so make sure you do your homework if you want to keep your electric bill nice and low.
DWYM Fun Fact
Surprisingly, there are a great number of plants that grow well indoors. Here are a few you may want to consider growing if you plan on starting an indoor garden.
- Tomatoes: Why not grow a plant that produces a fruit you can actually eat? Tomatoes are easy to grow and only need about 6 inches of soil. Depending on the species of tomato, it generally takes between 50 and 100 days until you can harvest the tomatoes.
- Snake Plant: The snake plant is an excellent choice for indoor growing, as it has the ability to purify the air. At night, this plant also absorbs carbon dioxide and releases oxygen. The snake plant can grow to a height of 3 feet, however, so you’ll want to make sure you have room for the plant before you grow it.
- Rubber Tree: Although the rubber tree plant requires a great deal of light, which you can provide via a full-spectrum light, it can handle neglect in other areas. That makes it a great choice for beginners or those who don’t have a green thumb.
- Coffee Plant: If you enjoy a freshly brewed cup of coffee, consider going with a small arabica coffee plant. One plant won’t produce enough beans for you to have a daily cup of coffee, but you will have enough to make the occasional cup.
- Peace Lily: Peace lilies are not only beautiful to look at when they flower, but they also remove formaldehyde, benzene and trichloroethylene from the air. A bathroom shelf is an excellent place to put your peace lily, although you’ll want to skip this plant if you have pets or children in the home. It is poisonous if consumed.
- Sweetheart Plant: Celebrate love by growing a sweetheart plant in your home. The leaves have a heart-shape and the plant is small enough to fit on a windowsill. This is another plant that requires bright light, but you can achieve this with a full-spectrum light.
The Full Spectrum Light Buying Guide
- Reviewers report that some full-spectrum lights gets a little too hot to the touch, so use caution when adjusting or moving the lights after they’ve been on for a while.
- Where you place the full-spectrum light, and for how long, is dependent upon the plant’s stage of growth. Ideally, you want to set the light 8 to 10 inches above a seedling and have it turned on for approximately 12 to 14 hours per day. At the vegetative stage, hang the light 6 to 8 inches above the plant and run the light for 14 to 16 hours each day. Move the light to within 4 to 6 inches of the plant when it reaches the flower and fruit stage. Keep the light on for 14 to 18 hours each day.
- Look for a full-spectrum light that is splash-proof, as you’ll need to water your plants from time to time and splashes happen.
- Avoid using full-spectrum lights that have infrared or ultraviolet lights, as these have the potential to hurt your eyes.
- Make sure the light unit you select is suitable for all stages of growth. You don’t want to have to purchase one light for seedings and another for plants that have reached the fruiting stage.
- Full-spectrum lights have a wide range of uses. In addition to setting them up for your indoor plants, you can also use them for tissue culture, vegetable cultivation, breeding, growing greenhouse plants, illuminating an aquarium and pipeline cultivation
- If price is one of the factors you’re considering when shopping for a full-spectrum light, you’ll find both the JUEYINGBAILI 80W Full Spectrum Plant Lights and the MIBEST 10,000 Lux Full Spectrum Natural Sun Light affordable. The VeRosky Full Spectrum 3500K Sunlike Grow Lights has a more moderate price tag, while the MAXSISUN Sunlike Full Spectrum LED Grow Lights is a bit more expensive than the others.