VERO MONTE Opaque Fleece Lined Tights
Last updated date: February 25, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Fleece Tights and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Fleece Tight you should buy.
Editor's Note February 22, 2021:
Checkout The Best Fleece Tights for a detailed review of all the top fleece tights.
The opaque design of these tights will not only keep you warm, but will look great with your dresses and skirts. The tights come in either black, gray or nude and sizes based on height and weight. The built-in elastic helps shape your legs, and the soft fleece lining keeps you comfortable throughout the day.
In our analysis, the VERO MONTE VERO MONTE Opaque Fleece Lined Tights placed 1st when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
90% Polyester, 10% Spandex. Genuine VERO MONTE Trademarked Socks Product - Design and Quality by VERO MONTE FASHION LLC of U.S.A. - In Business Since 1998. - This product is the best bet of VERO MONTE for 2021. THERMAL OPAQUE FLEECE LINED FOOTED TIGHTS - Slim Your Figure & Keep You Warm: These opaque elastic tights snugly shape up your legs, while the dark color makes your legs thinner & longer visually; Elastic waistband flattens your tummy for a trim look - Lined with soft fleece, offering solid coverage from toe to torso & thick enough to warm you up in cold weather. This must-have accessory is essential to any fashionable woman's wardrobe. ELASTIC TIGHTS ENHANCE COMFORT - Available in 2 different sizes, suitable for most people - These footed tights will comfortably hug your legs with their stretch-fit, won't bunch up or sag; Elastic waist for added comfort & ensures the tights stay up without slipping down - The smooth tights won't cling to your clothes & are not prone to pilling. IDEAL FOR LAYERING FOR WINTER, SPRING AND FALL - The sleek look in classic colors fits well with dresses, skirts, boots, high heels, etc. - Wear a dress on a pretty cold day or comfortably wear them under your pants. - Perfect for winter.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Fleece Tights
The winter months can be cold, especially if your morning commute requires you to spend some time outdoors. If you like to wear skirts and dresses, you may find you have to put that on hold during the coldest months to stay comfortable.
Fleece tights can help with that. Materials like nylon and spandex are mixed with fleece to provide warmth while also giving them a thinner build that lets you wear them with skirts and dresses. But not all fleece tights are equally warm, and each pair has its own benefits.
When looking for tights to keep you warm, you may notice that the use of fleece can be more generous in some areas than others. There may be plenty to keep your abdomen warm, but not enough for your legs, for instance. Some feature warmth all over but leave fleece out of the toes. You may decide to double up with socks and boots for the time you spend outside.
Fleece tights are available in many of the same color options you’ll find with pantyhose. Typically, you’ll choose from black, nude and other neutral colors like gray and navy blue. This makes it easy to coordinate your tights with the skirts and dresses you’ll be wearing most often.
The Fleece Tight Buying Guide
- The degree of opacity varies from one pair of tights to another. If you’re interested in covering blemishes or tattoos, look for a pair that’s 100% opaque.
- If you’ve ever worn tights, you know that a snag can come unexpectedly. Keep a spare pair in your desk or bag. Clear nail polish can come in handy for stopping a small run from getting worse.
- As with other types of hosiery, you’ll get the best results by hand washing your tights and hanging them to dry. This will keep them from losing their shape and elasticity, as well as reducing the risk of snags.
- Sizing can be challenging with tights. Some use the standard hosiery sizing (A, B, C and D), while others label their tights small, medium or large. If you’re taller or shorter than average, you may also need to look for a pair of tights that are available in those two lengths.
- Although black can seem like it goes well with your black skirts and dresses, nude is great for giving the appearance that you’re not wearing tights at all.
- For expecting mothers, there are also maternity tights that will expand comfortably as your baby bump grows.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide