VENROII Bohemian Moon & Star Macrame Wall Hanging
Last updated date: September 23, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Macrame Wall Hangings and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Macrame Wall Hanging you should buy.
Update as September 28, 2022:
Checkout The Best Macrame Wall Hanging for a detailed review of all the top macrame wall hangings.
In our analysis, the VENROII VENROII Bohemian Moon & Star Macrame Wall Hanging placed 9th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
100% Handmade wall hanging tapestry decoration. It is made of woven cotton, metal star and moon circle, hollow-out moon and star pandant. The color of this macrame wall hanging is a nice off-white, so it’s easy to see even against white walls. Moon and star diameter of circel is approx 7.9 inch; overroll length is approx 37.8/41.3 inch (from top to the end of longest fringe) Dream catcher has the meaning of praying for peace and bringing good luck. It brings people sweet dreams and drive away nightmares. This wall hanging is well-crafted and gorgeous for a boho rooms and outdoors. Home Decor, Boho Wedding, Bridal Shower, Engagement Party, Baby Shower, Car Decor, Kids Bedroom, Sitting Room, Balcony, Party Decorative Wall Hanging Ornaments. The gentle dream catchers is not only the best gift for girlfriend, wife’s wedding anniversary, child’s birthday,mother’s birthday, or Mother’s Day, Father’s Day,Thanksgiving Day,Valentine’s Day and Christmas,But also the high-quality interesting home gift for anniversaries.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Macrame Wall Hangings
When it comes to wall hangings for your home, there are so many options. From family photographs to professional artwork to tapestries and beyond, there are many ways to decorate and adorn your walls in order to make your home feel more like your style. A unique type of wall hanging that continues coming back into style is the macrame wall hanging.
What is macrame, exactly? It is a crafting technique that is all about knots. Macrame artisans use different types of textiles in knotted formations to make everything from wall hangings to plant holders. It’s a artistic practice that is thousands of years old, and has been popular throughout the years.
The knots used in macrame are made by hand, and are what helps to create the basic shape of the piece. Artisans don’t use any tools while making macrame – they just need the textile and their hands, though some also use a mounting ring to hold their work. There are different types of knots involved in macrame, such as the square knot and half knot, as well as the clove hitch, overhand knot and gathering knot. In addition to knots, macrame pieces may also include different joining techniques such as knitting or weaving.
When getting a macrame wall hanging for your space, it’s important to consider where specifically you will be hanging it. This will help you determine what size and shape you need. For example, if you’re getting the wall hanging for a large, empty wall, then having a horizontally long piece may look best. If you’re getting one for a small space that is already crowded with other wall hangings, then you may want something that is smaller and in more of a square shape.
The Macrame Wall Hanging Buying Guide
- Macrame wall hangings typically come in neutral beige or light brown colors. This works really well if your home has a natural or minimalist aesthetic. However, if your home is more modern and you like the use of bold colors, you can also find some macrame wall hangings that are dyed in dark or bright colors.
- Do you need a large macrame wall hanging if you have a large wall? Not necessarily. While your artwork should be proportional to your space, you can also make up the size by creating a gallery wall. This means you can use multiple smaller macrame wall hangings in place of one large one. This creates a lot of visual interest in your space.
- The most common materials used in macrame wall hangings are wool, linen and cotton. Each has its own textural appeal and adds to the look of the piece.
- How do you clean a macrame wall hanging? They will typically come with cleaning instructions, so it’s important to read them before you hang it up. Usually, the wall hanging will need to be spot cleaned or dry cleaned if it has any stains or spills on it.
- Putting up a macrame wall hanging is relatively easy. They usually come with a wooden rod or hoop as well as a string attached to the wood. You can use the wooden rod or the string to hang up the wall hanging on the nail.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide